Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Next up.. LIVERPOOL, away.... Thoughts?

Same team as started today (if Kasper fit).

I would like to see some subs on a bit earlier though, the way Liverpool play they will exhaust quickly. Then we unleash Musa and Gray on the 60th minute in place of Mahrez and Shinji.

I wouldn't be averse to Gray starting in place of Mahrez, with the super-sub the other way round.

Their midfield and attack is very good but they can be gotten at at the back. 

We got our mojo back and look like our old self so I fancy us to get at least a point.

21 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Kasper/Zieler

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Albrighton Drinkwater Amartey Schlupp

Vardy Okazaki

So you'd leave our match winner out when we are going to probably have more opportunity on the break than any of the past 3 games....

i sometimes wonder ........I must be getting old as you don't change a winning team and he was really lucky to get POY last year so hopefully he can improve.....errrr......class is permanent and form temporary ......get behind him he had games like this last season but he is still a player that we are so lucky to have....

11 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

So you'd leave our match winner out when we are going to probably have more opportunity on the break than any of the past 3 games....

i sometimes wonder ........I must be getting old as you don't change a winning team and he was really lucky to get POY last year so hopefully he can improve.....errrr......class is permanent and form temporary ......get behind him he had games like this last season but he is still a player that we are so lucky to have....

I sometimes wonder too .. I must be getting old as well ..

Guest CityFan 06

Coming up against a very good side with a great manager. If we contiune with our performance levels over the last two games, we could get ourselves all three points. Point a decent result, but we can win this.

Play the kids.

We have a big game 4 days later lol

Same team for me.  Assuming kasper is fit.

Amartey looked good today. Mahrez is still a potential match winner and we look so much better with Okazaki in the team.

But that said if any come back from international duty with minor knocks then rest them. Getting out the cl ground is a great aim this season. 

Archived