Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shrewsbury Blues

Pukka Pies

2 hours ago, boots60 said:

Doesn't everyone know that all food inside & outside the stadium isn't fit for a manky dog. Overpriced & disgusting.

There's a nice cheap shop on the road towards the stadium underneath the student flats. Haven't got a clue what it's called but you can hear the "NEXT PLEASE" every 5 seconds. They do decent and cheap pastry stuff and theyre the quickest people on the till I've ever seen. Always get my snacks from there. 

4 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I went chip shop and got steak and kidney pie and large sausage for less than the cost of one pie in the ground.

You bought a pie that contains an organ from an animal which you don't know that has had piss running through it all its life.

I'd say that's just as bad as the rank fodder you get inside and outside the ground.

Only thing I had at the club last season was that donut thing and free beer, other than that I can go 2 hours without eating anything fit for pigswill.

Edited by promised land
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, promised land said:

You bought a pie that contains an organ from an animal which you don't know that has had piss running through it all its life.

I'd say that's just as bad as the rank fodder you get inside and outside the ground.

Only thing I had at the club last season was that donut thing and free beer, other than that I can go 2 hours without eating anything fit for pigswill.

What's pigswill? I live near Sheffield so by the time I get to Leicester, have a pint in the pub and walk to the ground I'm pretty hungry. A home game for me is more than 2 hours, but if I actually lived in Leicester then yeah I'd probably be able to survive 2 hours to but thanks for your interest.

And steak and kidney is the way forward, always my favourite always will be.

Edited by Fox92

3 hours ago, promised land said:

I love steak and kidney pie but will never eat one again after reading this. Thanks mate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 years later...

I've not noticed any vegan offerings. They used to do a broccoli, cauliflower and cheese slice if you are vegetarian, not sure if they still do? They do a cheese and onion pasty as well.

Edited by Bald Fox

18 minutes ago, Bald Fox said:

I've not noticed any vegan offerings. They used to do a broccoli, cauliflower and cheese slice if you are vegetarian, not sure if they still do? They do a cheese and onion pasty as well.

Vegetarians can’t eat cheese , can they?