Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

23 minutes ago, RoyFox said:
32 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Because it's a ****ing twitter poll and not the real thing.

Excuses, excuses, excuses....

lol Whatever mate.

It's harry arter. He's made about 10 premier league appearances because 1) he's shit and 2) he's always injured.

51 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

They're not biting our arm off to swop, as YOU first suggested are they?!

I feel as though Arter is one of those players that is great for his club because he is ideal as to the way the club plays, IE Leon Britton of a few years back at Swansea; signed for Sheffield United and didn't look half good before heading back to Swansea.

We need to look at players who suit the way in which we play/wish to play, and I don't think Arter is that at all. 

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

lol Whatever mate.

It's harry arter. He's made about 10 premier league appearances because 1) he's shit and 2) he's always injured.

21 last season and he's started this season well, a bit like that Drinkwater bloke.

I think Arter is the forums new Lee Cattermole

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

One thing that has always bugged me about Harry Arter is why do commentators always say his full name. 

Listening to commentators you'd think he was some Spanish midfielder. "Nice ball there for Arriata"

the whole bournemouth squad get the full name treatment because nobody knows who any of them are. 

steve cook, charlie daniels, harry arter, adam smith etc etc. they all sound like champ man england u16 regens. nobody would know who "smith" was if we didn't also here his first name and it wasn't followed by whatever position he plays for and the fact he plays for bournemouth. 

"harry arter on the ball in midfield for bournemouth" is necessary, whereas just "drinkwater, now" is suffice because everyone knows he's a midfielder playing for leicester city. 

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

lol Whatever mate.

Turned in sterling MOM performances this season, Wilshere has said he's one of the best Midfielders he's played with & he beat Man Utd 2-1 at Old Trafford last season a couple of days after losing his daughter at birth.

Yeah, sh*t player...

2 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Turned in sterling MOM performances this season, Wilshere has said he's one of the best Midfielders he's played with & he beat Man Utd 2-1 at Old Trafford last season a couple of days after losing his daughter at birth.

Yeah, sh*t player...clearly you only watch Leicester or 'the big 6' play live.

lol

Are you mrs arter?

Arter?

Couldn't see any team other than the bottom 2 in the premier league's first XI being improved by him coming in. Squad player for a West Ham, Palace, Watford tier side but not a regular first teamer.

Hmmmm I see AKJC is back with his 'he's shit, whilst he's world class' type comments.

Harry Arter is integral to a Bournemouth side who have looked every bit as good as we have this season. At least at times.

We signed Mahrez from some little known backwater in France. Does that make him shit?

Some of the comments on here are like trying to converse with children.

Sakho? No.....he's out of Liverpool for a reason...he's not good enough. He looked really shaky at times for them last season.

I think we should go back in for the summer transfer targets. Keane and Silva would add to this squad in a meaningful way. Silva the creativity we need. Keane the younger centre back we could develop for years to come.

I wouldn't look at much else personally.

I think it's time to offload a few too.

Ive been a big fan of Jeff Schlupp but it doesn't look like he's going to get better. If there's a 12 mill bid again for him (doubtful) we should sell. I think Albrighton is looking a shadow of the player he was last season and Gray must be champing at his heels and I think we are too striker top heavy. As much as I like Ulloa..he needs to move on now too.

Wages will be too much for us but I think someone will snap up Mkheterayan if it's true that he's fallen out with Mourinho and will leave. His stats last year were phenomenal and when/if he settles he will tear up the league for someone. A lot of attacking midfielders struggle to play for Mourinho 

Archived