Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Hmmmm I see AKJC is back with his 'he's shit, whilst he's world class' type comments.

Harry Arter is integral to a Bournemouth side who have looked every bit as good as we have this season. At least at times.

We signed Mahrez from some little known backwater in France. Does that make him shit?

Some of the comments on here are like trying to converse with children.

This isn't anybody that is new or someone we haven't heard of.

It's good old harry arter. he'll put a shift in and he's a bit of a fans favourite in little old Bournemouth but ffs.

we're champions of England. hows about we show a bit of ambition now?

yeah, we signed mahrez when we were dogshit and we didn't have two pennies to rub together. that means we should only ever sign untested players, right?

nah. hows about we use our new found place in the game as champions of England and actually sign someone with proven quality.

harry ****in arter. my god this forum does make me laugh sometimes.

We're level on points with palace, lets go and get joe ledley because apparently that's our level now.

20 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Hmmmm I see AKJC is back with his 'he's shit, whilst he's world class' type comments.

Harry Arter is integral to a Bournemouth side who have looked every bit as good as we have this season. At least at times.

We signed Mahrez from some little known backwater in France. Does that make him shit?

Some of the comments on here are like trying to converse with children.

Perhaps because you are trying to converse with children.

19 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Wahbi Khazri looks a handful whenever he comes on.

My Mrs is always a handful when she comes on.

Heard someone say to a colleague in a local store Jermaine Pennant could be free soon and would give him a chance here, the fellow colleague appeared shocked by the comment.

Pennant's the type NOT to sign with his greed with money..

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Heard someone say to a colleague in a local store Jermaine Pennant could be free soon and would give him a chance here, the fellow colleague appeared shocked by the comment.

I'm sorry,...is this a serious post?

Jermaine Pennant?

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I'm sorry,...is this a serious post?

Jermaine Pennant?

April fools day is a bit late this year.

I also think it's about time profile info you should have to put what you smoke drink and snort lollollol

12 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Maybe you were mistaken and they were talking about his son? Apparently he is at our academy. He is very highly rated and one of the stand out players. I think he is only 13 though so still a long way to go.

Archived