Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Daniel Amartey

2 hours ago, Koke said:

I think all our underperforming signings need a fresh start and a clean slate. Including the much maligned Musa. 

Musa I truly cannot see coming good but I'd be delighted for him to prove me wrong.

1 hour ago, Thracian said:

King is rarely given a forward-looking role any more, his function seems to be retaining possession and keeping the tempo calm as we play out time under what might otherwise be increasing pressure. As ever, King will happily do what's asked of him but he can hardly be criticised for not providing assists if his instructions are to help shut up shop.   

You get me wrong. I meant its sad that a player who can be so devastating in the final third, is played in such a way that he has shown ZERO assists all season.

• Like 2

I'd like to see Amartey play with benny at CB Saturday, if Huth an Morgan are both out, we learn nothing by putting Wasileski in the firing line, someone needs to step in for Drinkwater so I'd play king for drinks an Amartey CB, keep the 4-4-2 an get Shinji running his balls off.

Guest Danny Clender
9 hours ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

What's wrong with Drinky?

Shakeh said he has a Thigh problem, which is interesting as we were all more concerned with his hip. 

Either way, they want it fixed well in time for the pre-season. 

Hope they replace his hip at the same time. 

I don't see the point in having him in the squad? If he's not good enough for cb over a natural lb then what does that tell you about how he is rated by the club. He definitely needs to be loaned out next year or sold. 

39 minutes ago, frany104 said:

I don't see the point in having him in the squad? If he's not good enough for cb over a natural lb then what does that tell you about how he is rated by the club. He definitely needs to be loaned out next year or sold. 

You look at James and Lawrence etc they've gone out in the championship, excelled and now come back in good stead to impress in pre-season. Might be needed for Amartey

King was one of our few competent passers in the first half and it was a pity no-one around was able to continue some of the moves.

In truth our passing first half was generally appalling.

Even people like Chilwell and N'didi were doing anything but finding the right shade of blue shirt.

We did improve second half but then Manchester were much more concerned with "contain" rather than "destroy", Fernandinho excepted, or course.      

Edited by Thracian