Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Leics 2 Middlesborough 2 Post match thread

1 minute ago, uragomper said:

Done with this lot for the time being can't bear to watch shite football, champions and qualified for the champions last 16 but we are an embarrassment to the name CHAMPIONS.

When schmeichal, drinky and mendys back i'll perhaps watch again, some fans on here even though undoubtedely loyal must like watching utter dross.

i'm giving Ranieri till crimbo to turn performances round.

Fair weather fan?

3 minutes ago, uragomper said:

Done with this lot for the time being can't bear to watch shite football, champions and qualified for the champions last 16 but we are an embarrassment to the name CHAMPIONS.

When schmeichal, drinky and mendys back i'll perhaps watch again, some fans on here even though undoubtedely loyal must like watching utter dross.

Perfect solution. Sounds like the team won't miss you.

2 minutes ago, uragomper said:

No it's just we are loyal Leicester fans and understand that last season was a one off.

If you can't take the up and downs of being a foxes fan then sod off and support someone else.

11 minutes ago, uragomper said:

Did you say the same and give up watching when we were playing shit under Pearson? Or did you, like most of the rest of us, stick in there until his position became untenable because of his own actions?

If it's the former you might as well leave us to it, thanks.

If it's the latter then you're a hypocrite.

17 minutes ago, uragomper said:

Don't come back please.

TBH, IMHO, what has happened this season just makes last season even more special for truly emphasising how unique it really was.  Yes, it would have been great if we could have gained more than we lost, for this season (compared to the season before last), but hopefully we won't require another great escape...

Guest Danny Clender

Does anybody think 4-4-2 should continue? (Don't say Ranieri)

Does anybody think Vardy should start the next game? (Don't say Ranieri)

34 minutes ago, uragomper said:

Shut the door on the way out :wave:

19 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Did you say the same and give up watching when we were playing shit under Pearson? Or did you, like most of the rest of us, stick in there until his position became untenable because of his own actions?

If it's the former you might as well leave us to it, thanks.

If it's the latter then you're a hypocrite.

No i stayed with it because i could see we were always trying to play decent attacking football.

The football we are playing now is utter garbage no clue at all, hit and hope nonsense whether that be through injuries, suspensions, no kante, bad transfer policy or a combination thats causing it i dont know but ranieri persists with 442 when most fans can see it is'nt working.

I am a loyal fan of 46 years but i like to watch decent football Ranieri out soon or else he's going to ruin everything that pearson started (attacking football).

Only an opionion.

13 minutes ago, uragomper said:

No i stayed with it because i could see we were always trying to play decent attacking football.

The football we are playing now is utter garbage no clue at all, hit and hope nonsense whether that be through injuries, suspensions, no kante, bad transfer policy or a combination thats causing it i dont know but ranieri persists with 442 when most fans can see it is'nt working.

I am a loyal fan of 46 years but i like to watch decent football Ranieri out soon or else he's going to ruin everything that pearson started (attacking football).

Only an opionion.

If you are a loyal fan of 46 years what did you do before last season as we were shite for the majority of those 46 years? You must have needed a revolving door at the stadium for all the bad patches.

1 minute ago, uragomper said:

Only an opionion.

Sorry, what?

The second penalty was the result of the Valdes time wasting. The ref was about to blow for full time as soon as the goal kick was taken but he lost patience with the obvious procrastination and produced a yellow. That allowed him to add an additional 30 seconds during which we kept the ball out of a neutral area and eventual foul for the penalty.

On this occasion, time wasting cost 2 points.

12 minutes ago, uragomper said:

Only an opionion.

Thanks for the rep point pal for calling you a tool lol ...    If I call you a @@@@@@@ @@@@ will you give me a few more !  :)

But ...    I can see where you are coming from ....    Pearson built a team and the Don polished it to give us a dream we will never forget ...   Perhaps saying Ranieri out, however, is a tad premature (and fookin ridiculous) ...     So let's give him a chance eh ?  

1 hour ago, uragomper said:

Urawanker

1 hour ago, uragomper said:

Bye then :thumbup:

Don't need clowns like you anyway. I'm as disappointed as anybody but it simply isn't an option in my mind to turn my back on my club. 

See you when we win something again

17 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Bye then :thumbup:

Don't need clowns like you anyway. I'm as disappointed as anybody but it simply isn't an option in my mind to turn my back on my club. 

See you when we win something again

When we start playing decent football.

You lot must like painting!

I'm just hoping vardy was tired from Tuesday because he looked like he wasn't arsed at all yesterday. 

Spent most of the game bimbling around not pressing not looking to get in behind didn't look to come short either. Multiple time their defenders had all the time in the world to do as they please with vary stood a couple of yards away when last season he'd have been sprinting at them at full speed. 

It's really frustrating because you know what he can do!!! Even with the lack of goals he creates so much off the ball bease defenders are scared shitless of him and he takes so much of their attention! 

21 hours ago, Col city fan said:

If a squad of seasoned, experienced professional footballers can't handle a formation change, we REALLY are in trouble!

I could go into the City dressing room and say to the lads keep playing 442.

Trouble is they wouldn't hear you as you'd be on every one of the players ignore list lol

2 hours ago, Spudulike said:

The second penalty was the result of the Valdes time wasting. The ref was about to blow for full time as soon as the goal kick was taken but he lost patience with the obvious procrastination and produced a yellow. That allowed him to add an additional 30 seconds during which we kept the ball out of a neutral area and eventual foul for the penalty.

On this occasion, time wasting cost 2 points.

Good spot. On top of that, Fuchs was clearly running across the pitch to take a long throw, Simpson didn't realise that's what he was coming over for, so threw him the ball. Fuchs then did really well to turn and find Morgan in the box which lead to the penalty. So we've only equalised because Valdes is a timewaster and our full backs didn't know what each other was doing. Talk about fortunate!

Absolute cack, the time wasting is sod all to do with luck, in fact the 3 mins added was a total disgrace should have been at least 5 or 6 giving us time to win the game, Simmo knew exactly what Christian was coming over to do but CHOSE to take it quickly as time was about up ! "talk about quick thinking"  !!!!

4 hours ago, Parafox said:

Sorry, what?

Pearsons second spell was marked by the transition to attacking football, fourth top scorers in the playoff season despite losing it for two months, scoring six in a match twice within about six weeks, then the title where only Derby scored more (84 to our 83), winning with three goals more times than I can remember. Even the great escape season we out scored anyone else in the scrap with us.

Archived