Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Wilfred Ndidi

12 hours ago, the fox said:

He doesn't think the ball is a bomb. That's a good start. He is not afraid to move forward. He seems like amartey with better shooting and awareness but the thing that caught my eyes is his long passing. He seems like he can switch the play with ease.

I'm hoping our team's form and confidence doesn't change this. 

I imagine first start will be vs Everton in the cup? That's if he is cleared and ready by that time I guess

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

I'm hoping our team's form and confidence doesn't change this. 

I imagine first start will be vs Everton in the cup? That's if he is cleared and ready by that time I guess

Then it will be september away to barnsley lol

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Then it will be september away to barnsley lol

Always a class away, that 0-3 in the promotion season is one of my favourites. 

I'm actually warming to the idea of the championship again lol Only haven't done 1 prem ground so could tick a few more off.

9 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

The words you type when you miss Kante but keep telling yourself Amartey has potential.

Haha obviously I do miss Kante but I also do realise that constantly talking about how much we miss him is just stupid, pointless and not very productive.

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Haha obviously I do miss Kante but I also do realise that constantly talking about how much we miss him is just stupid, pointless and not very productive.

You could argue posting on a football forum isn't very productive full stop.

33 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Sorry I got on your nerves. I never meant to cause any discomfort. All I did is point out that in reality, he was doing the jobs of the anchor and the box to box player in the same time. And I am 100℅ convinced that Drinkwater is part to blame because he is neither anchor nor a box to box. So the mission to get him a new partner is harder than it needs to be.

4 hours ago, the fox said:

Sorry I got on your nerves. I never meant to cause any discomfort. All I did is point out that in reality, he was doing the jobs of the anchor and the box to box player in the same time. And I am 100℅ convinced that Drinkwater is part to blame because he is neither anchor nor a box to box. So the mission to get him a new partner is harder than it needs to be.

I wasn't on about you in particular mate! Just a general rant 

6 hours ago, the fox said:

But drinky is box to box. 

2 hours ago, dpjfox said:

Surely this transfer can be formally announced today "subject to International clearance/work permit", the player himself has alledgedly stated hes signed a 5 year contract.

You'd think so but that's not how our comms department works. We'll get an article on about January 5th with a photo which was taken before Birch put the Xmas tree up. 

5 minutes ago, Cropwellfox said:

You'd think so but that's not how our comms department works. We'll get an article on about January 5th with a photo which was taken before Birch put the Xmas tree up. 

I think that's being generous! 

I know we're from the 'rich' Premier League but given what we've seen of the quality of Brugge does  anyone else feel £14 million is an awful lot for a 20 year old from the Belgian First division.

I hope he proves to be an absolute star but I'm not totally confident.

7 minutes ago, Livid said:

I know we're from the 'rich' Premier League but given what we've seen of the quality of Brugge does  anyone else feel £14 million is an awful lot for a 20 year old from the Belgian First division.

I hope he proves to be an absolute star but I'm not totally confident.

Exactly how I feel about it. Hope he proves me wrong but I find it hard to see him making an immediate impact. The Belgian league is weak and the step up to the Prem is a huge one. We need an immediate improvement on our team, not another Kaputska situation. 

Archived