Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

14 hours ago, murphy said:

Nope, still wrong, you just replied.

Anyway, talking of whining, we can agree to differ on whether you think he has been treated badly or not and whether you think it is a good idea for us to strengthen direct relegation rivals.  The point is the way that Leo has behaved - like a spoilt little bitch.  You can try and defend the indefensible if you want.

Having thought about it a bit more I agree that he's gone about this horribly and has inadvertently disrespected the fans. I just don't think you can lump him into the same bracket as Payet and Berahino etc. He's always been a brilliant professional for us despite his limited game time and as I've said before I think the club have made false promises and aren't totally blameless. Hope his sort of thing doesn't become the norm

12 hours ago, Tuna said:

First of all it would be daft to sell him to a rival club, so lets get that one sorted right off.

Well we sold Schlupp to a rival club !  We didn't have any qualms about collecting £12m from Palace - why are we reported as being stroppy about taking Sunderland's £7m for Ulloa, unless we think it's not enough ?! IF Leo's been told we won't sell him to a rival Premier club (at any price ?), that's bullshit and he would just quote the Schlupp deal !

Video of him turning up at training today. Don't think he will be going anywhere, especially after what Claudio has said. 

He needs to knuckle down now, and see out this 6 months and the better he plays for us when he gets his chances, the better deal he can get for himself in the summer. 

I expect Claudio will have to have another sit down with him and clear the air first though. 

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

But we sold Schlupp to a rival. Why have we changed our tune?

Think it is just an excuse. Claudio wants him to stay, unlike Schlupp. Not selling to a rival is just another reason to say no deal. Actually makes sense though, as if Sunderland don't sign him, or another striker, then they are weaker because of it. I would actually be giving them a little hope and then pull the deal right at the end :whistle: It's a cutthroat world! 

6 minutes ago, Max Power said:

But we sold Schlupp to a rival. Why have we changed our tune?

they bid 12 million for him. as someone said to me at the derby match "12m for him and snodgrass is 10?! i would have drove him to london myself for that money!"

Archived