Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Ulloa

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

lol

These fairweather 2015 fans don't know they're born.

lol . one of the new fans(2014) but I am init for the long run. Idiots thought that Leicester will be challenge for the title every year. They probably missed anything pre 2015-2016

Oh his name is Leanardo let him rot in Leicesters under 23s.yes he's a sulky mard arse if he doesn't get paid that's alright with me.

Oh his name is Leonardo,
in the under 23s
Yeah he's a mardy arsehole
But he don't get paid and that's alright with me.

Scans better.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, lcfcben76 said:

One of those "football twitter" 12 year olds who often make sick jokes thinking they're funny

I think he is a old true Leicester fan. He is just playing the troll. Nonetheless, he makes some funny tweets from time to time. He has a huge mahrez agenda and believes that Drinkwater is a top midfielder.

Is football the only profession where a contract is totally irrelevant? In fact footballers want it both ways. They want the huge 'mega bucks' contracts and long term deals, yet as soon as they choose they dont like something, they expect clubs to bend over backwards to ignore the contract and sell for pittance. 

This Ulloa case is by far not the worse case but how dare he air his grievances without the clubs permission. Hes been around long enough to know exactly how football works. Why should we sell to rivals to please him? Nobody is bigger than the club and what little sympathy i had for him has now vanished.

'With all repect' Ulloa thank you for the memories but remember what the club, fans and Ranieri have given you.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

We should be happy we could get over 5m for our 5th choice striker. 

i think it is more like the "last straw" if you ask me. A bad domestic run with bad transfer window ATM and now this. Some people will not be happy for the way the things are going.

Well, this is an odd situation. Can't think of another situation like this.

This season is just utter disbelief, much like last season but on a completely different note... Was hoping to enjoy our CL season a bit more than this trainwreck. Oh well.

39 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

No I don't really agree with this at all. Either you give someone your word or you don't.

Now whether we did or we didn't is up for debate, but if we did make promises we should have stuck to them. Don't promise if you can't go through with it.

There seems to be a lack of real men at the club at the moment. Strong characters who take control, honour their promises (both spoken and written), keep business private and know the value of working hard. That's what men do.

We're a fvcking circus of weak, mardy teenagers.

And I'll restate that any idiot should know situations should change. If I go my work and say I'm unhappy and ask if I leave, If they say they'll try and accommodate me then I know it's on their terms. It would be entirely unreasonable for me to expect them to let me out of my contract to go to a direct rival... especially when it's football and relegations are involved.

If a foreign team offered the money, then I'd have a bit more sympathy. But we're talking about a direct rival... would United sell an unhappy player to Chelsea if they were both going for the title. Of course they wouldn't, especially not half way through a season. You'd be one of the first people going ape shit on here if he kept Sunderland up at our expense.

What also makes it ridiculous, is that his agent even moaned about not getting a new contract, when whinging about not being able to leave. What that means really is that he was happy to stick around, so long as he got paid more money... so I'm not buying this "I want to feel like a footballer"crap.

39 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

No I don't really agree with this at all. Either you give someone your word or you don't.

Now whether we did or we didn't is up for debate, but if we did make promises we should have stuck to them. Don't promise if you can't go through with it.

Amen.

9 minutes ago, Jonezy said:

Well, this is an odd situation. Can't think of another situation like this.

This season is just utter disbelief, much like last season but on a completely different note... Was hoping to enjoy our CL season a bit more than this trainwreck. Oh well.

Payet, berahino why can't he do a suarez when he wants a move and just bite someone.

I'm amazed how much Ranieri gets away with it. That's poor management. Ulloa has let himself down a bit here, but does this situation not signal a deeper issue? The alarm bells were there with Schlupp and they're evident in the performances as well.

Archived