Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Francesco Acerbi

Hes in good company there, obviously a talented player, i doubt the likes of Benaloune ever got into an "Italian team of the year", his club looks like they are holding out for 15mill euros , appears well worth that.

On 1/1/2017 at 04:02, dpjfox said:

Hes in good company there, obviously a talented player, i doubt the likes of Benaloune ever got into an "Italian team of the year", his club looks like they are holding out for 15mill euros , appears well worth that.

I could be way off, but I am sure I saw Hernandez was in the La Liga team of the year as CB before we signed him :sweating:

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I could be way off, but I am sure I saw Hernandez was in the La Liga team of the year as CB before we signed him :sweating:

No you're 100% correct... only issue is God Morgan isn't allowed a day off so he can't play for us there :P 

I hope this guy isn't just another Benaloane or Hernandez type signing, as on paper he seems to be exactly that - Performing well for a lower top division team, has a few caps for national team, in his late 20s, and never played regularly at a big club or in the Premier League before and not well known. Claudio could be adding to the current CB reject pile... BUT I hope not of course! :ph34r:

Leicester have demonstrated a concrete interest in Sassuolo’s center back. Claudio Ranieri has already spoken to Francesco Acerbi as he is determined to bring the player to England. Sassuolo has shown some resistance, and the club must still be convinced. However, Leicester’s intention is clear, and they are continuing to pursue a deal.

6 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

Leicester have demonstrated a concrete interest in Sassuolo’s center back. Claudio Ranieri has already spoken to Francesco Acerbi as he is determined to bring the player to England. Sassuolo has shown some resistance, and the club must still be convinced. However, Leicester’s intention is clear, and they are continuing to pursue a deal.

Send them Benny as part of the deal then, as for whatever reason, his career is over here without ever starting! 

11 hours ago, STUHILL said:

I hope this guy isn't just another Benaloane or Hernandez type signing, as on paper he seems to be exactly that - Performing well for a lower top division team, has a few caps for national team, in his late 20s, and never played regularly at a big club or in the Premier League before and not well known. Claudio could be adding to the current CB reject pile... BUT I hope not of course! :ph34r:

That's it positive thinking lol

i know what you mean though . . . . 

9 hours ago, lcfcnsk said:

Surely that means his club have ok'd the player to talk, and negotiating must be happening, either that or Claudio is tapping him up.

On 31/12/2016 at 06:31, Sly said:

A players nationality has nothing to do with his ability to adapt. 

Ultimately, like all signings, it's a risk.

Disagree, it can have an effect... or at least the leagues they are used to can have. I know I sound like a parrot but our own scouts admitted they focused on leagues where players had a history is adapting better than others. It doesn't mean an individual can't walk in and adapt, but it's about lessening the risk you mention.

Archived