Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

29 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

There is nothing that suggest we will be playing a CAM in our formation. Ranieri still prefers 2 up front so I can't really see him getting in ahead of Vardy, Slimani, Musa or even Okazaki. I reckon if anything we will play  Gaston as a winger, hence why he wouldn't fit in. I still think the best position for Mahrez is CAM but we just don't play the formation enough 

I would say the use of 3 in the middle on a regular basis would mean the need a CAM in the squad. Slimani isn't that and Okazaki is too defensive to play the role.

23 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I would say the use of 3 in the middle on a regular basis would mean the need a CAM in the squad. Slimani isn't that and Okazaki is too defensive to play the role.

Okazaki is just an average striker with a very high work rate and good with his ball to his feet with his back to goal. so has been pushed deeper and deeper, no way is he a creative midfielder.

8 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Okazaki is just an average striker with a very high work rate and good with his ball to his feet with his back to goal. so has been pushed deeper and deeper, no way is he a creative midfielder.

The 433 should alternate between DD, Mendy, N'didi in tougher games and two of them and an ACM in "easier" matches. Presuming we're heading down the 433 route long term. Okazaki doesn't fit in either really.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

..................Kasper

.........Huth Morgan Fuchs

...................Ndidi

Mahrez Drinks Ramirez Gray

.........Slimani Vardy

Bench: Hernandez, Zieler, Chilwell, Musa, Mendy, Okazaki, Amartey.

Mahrez and Gray as wing backs. That's why you're not a manager ?

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

..................Kasper

.........Huth Morgan Fuchs

...................Ndidi

Mahrez Drinks Ramirez Gray

.........Slimani Vardy

Bench: Hernandez, Zieler, Chilwell, Musa, Mendy, Okazaki, Amartey.

Do you want to lose 8-0 every game?

1 minute ago, ronnup said:

Mahrez and Gray as wing backs. That's why you're not a manager ?

1 minute ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Do you want to lose 8-0 every game?

Well I'm trying to work out a way of getting our best players on the pitch at the same time incorporating Ramirez.....

But yeah it'd be suicide asking those two to play with that level of defensive responsibilities.

29 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Kasper

Simpson, Morgan, Huth, Fuchs

Albrighton, Drinkwater, Ndidi, Gray

Mahrez

Slimani

Go 1-0 up then bring on Ramirez, Musa & Vardy as impact subs to play on the counter. Happy days.

Yeah other than the fact we seem incapable of going 1-0 up

4 hours ago, Max Power said:

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/karankas-stance-gaston-ramirezs-middlesbrough-12479286

Karanka seems to have changed his tune from last week. Feel this will happen at some point. Can he play at the back?

"Everybody's a gangster until a gangster walks into the room" 

1461507251715_lc_galleryImage_Football_Soccer_Leicester.JPG

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

Leicester to Championship.

Hope you are wrong but seriously worried about our transfer business.  Sack Pearson go spend a fortune and then bring him back to sort the mess out. Then again we won the league so to be honest would have taken that if it was on table.

Wonder though what Pearson could do with a 100m.

Archived