Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gaston Ramirez

2 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:
3 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

even befour the great escape we were putting in great performances 

Yeah to be fair, the home games against Palace, Stoke, Hull and the away games to Palace, Southampton and the Villa cup game will go down as some of our greatest ever performances.

36 minutes ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Yeah to be fair, the home games against Palace, Stoke, Hull and the away games to Palace, Southampton and the Villa cup game will go down as some of our greatest ever performances.

You should really change your name because your far from a realist guy in the room,

the fact that you can only justify a handful of games shows that your more of a deluded guy in the room

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 11:11, Leamington Fox said:

On what basis is this "looking likely"?  Is it just speculation because we are not doing well?  Depressing if true.

Many on here have said he has an agreement to leave in the summer. Not sure if it's true, just going off what others have said. I doubt he will stay to be honest but that's just my opinion. I suppose it depends on whether anyone will want him though as his current form has been pretty poor

4 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Bob "too big for his shorts" Hazel?

yes bloody good defender

if you got past him he ate you

Jari rantenen had to use his shorts until they could get hold of some bigger ones...

Archived