Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
age2710

Wilfred Ndidi

Just now, z-layrex said:

Benny is above one of the greatest defenders to ever wear a Leicester shirt who captained LEICESTER CITY TO A FOOKING PREMIER LEAGUE TITLE AND THE QUARTERS OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

I can't take it I just can't. 

People were bashing Morgan just 2 months ago calling for benny to play ahead of him, now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Benalouane is a better footballer. But Morgan is stronger and more suited to this league. Personally I would play Morgan and Benalouane when all available. 

Benny has only had a handful of games for us and in England, so I think he will improve. I wouldn't want us to go back to Huth and Morgan next season, as trusty as they are, now that we have experienced life with a CB that doesn't panic on the ball. 

Also, Ndidi is good and what a buy. 

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

People were bashing Morgan just 2 months ago calling for benny to play ahead of him, now he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Not everyone. Morgan was clearly suffering with the same issues as everyone else for me, people are two quick to throw people on the scrap heap.

5 hours ago, Babylon said:

Not everyone. Morgan was clearly suffering with the same issues as everyone else for me, people are two quick to throw people on the scrap heap.

Ditto...for Every single player.

15 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Ditto...for Every single player.

It's a feature of the forum. I sometimes wonder whether fans of other teams do it on their forums (as I don't read them). There have been threads over the years slating just about every single player in the squad, including all those who went on to perform marvels last season. Wes, Vardy, Fuchs earlier this season, King (of course...), Schlupp, Simmo...just about every player has had their 'turn' at being ostracized and ridiculed by posters on the forum. 

Right, let's get back on topic here guys. Here's some pics I've collected from stalking Ndidi's snapchat. Discuss?

nqfFMv0.png

The living room in his apartment. He's got a matchday programme under his foot (I think he's now up to 3 programmes on the table last I saw). 2x Leicester MOTM trophies lying casually on the far table, as well as his Belgium goal of the year trophy... next to a framed photo of the squad on that bonding trip in Dubai. This one:

V0d3Kij.png

8 minutes ago, brucey said:

Right, let's get back on topic here guys. Here's some pics I've collected from stalking Ndidi's snapchat. Discuss?

nqfFMv0.png

The living room in his apartment. He's got a matchday programme under his foot (I think he's now up to 3 programmes on the table last I saw). 2x Leicester MOTM trophies lying casually on the far table, as well as his Belgium goal of the year trophy... next to a framed photo of the squad on that bonding trip in Dubai. This one:

Those messy wires would drive me nuts.

17 minutes ago, brucey said:

1nS6p64.png

This looks like the toilets at the training ground. What's that in the photo above the urinal, I wonder. Looks like someone in training gear and a Lucozade bottle.

Why would anyone (never mind a PL footballer) take a selfie of themselves in a toilet?

What's the world coming to FFS??!! :rolleyes:

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 22:33, Col city fan said:

To be honest mate (and you make a decent argument here), I don't think any of them look good enough to really kick us on. King, James, Mendy, certainly not Amartey... none, in my opinion, are anywhere near as talented as the two first choice lads...Ndidi and Drinkwater. I agree with Jayfox 26. THIS summer we need to try to recruit some real quality players, not just to fill the squad up, but to improve it. Especially someone in a playmaker role. A central midfielder who can just keep the ball for a while and orchestrate some play.

James, King et al are ok. But that's all. I've said it before, you can't get a fag paper between em, ability wise. Too much of a muchness.

What was absolutely clear in the two legs against Atletico was the issue wasn't our work rate and our desire. That was without question, exceptional. It was ability. We just could not keep the ball for long enough. King, James, Mendy, Amartey aren't going to help with that, or, at least, I doubt it. 

'The club needs to push the boat out and sign a quality creative central midfielder. 

The quality creative midfielder you speak of is Sigurdsson. I would happily throw £30-40m at Sigurdsson. Comfortably the best player in the prem outside the top 6. And the reason I wouldn't hesitate on spending a lot on him is that we already know he can do it in the prem. It is great when we get foreign gems like Mahrez, Kante, NDidi but i would really like us to sign proven prem players. Yes it's tough as lots of other teams will want the likes of Sigurdsson but outside the top 6, only Everton should be able to compete with us with signings. West Ham are a joke club in my opinion and after what we achieved winning the league and our exploits in Europe, we should be an attractive proposition. Signing proven prem players will be costly but I'd be looking at Trippier, Sigurdsson, Keane (although he may go Chelsea or united), Maguire, Gibson etc. 4 or 5 top signings in key positions spending around £100m and balancing that off with selling some of our fringe players. 

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

The quality creative midfielder you speak of is Sigurdsson. I would happily throw £30-40m at Sigurdsson. Comfortably the best player in the prem outside the top 6. And the reason I wouldn't hesitate on spending a lot on him is that we already know he can do it in the prem. It is great when we get foreign gems like Mahrez, Kante, NDidi but i would really like us to sign proven prem players. Yes it's tough as lots of other teams will want the likes of Sigurdsson but outside the top 6, only Everton should be able to compete with us with signings. West Ham are a joke club in my opinion and after what we achieved winning the league and our exploits in Europe, we should be an attractive proposition. Signing proven prem players will be costly but I'd be looking at Trippier, Sigurdsson, Keane (although he may go Chelsea or united), Maguire, Gibson etc. 4 or 5 top signings in key positions spending around £100m and balancing that off with selling some of our fringe players. 

Couldn't have put it better myself mate.

Guest MattP
15 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Why would anyone (never mind a PL footballer) take a selfie of themselves in a toilet?

What's the world coming to FFS??!! :rolleyes:

Complete weirdos to be honest, no idea why they do this sort of thing.

17 hours ago, Col city fan said:

It's a feature of the forum. I sometimes wonder whether fans of other teams do it on their forums (as I don't read them). There have been threads over the years slating just about every single player in the squad, including all those who went on to perform marvels last season. Wes, Vardy, Fuchs earlier this season, King (of course...), Schlupp, Simmo...just about every player has had their 'turn' at being ostracized and ridiculed by posters on the forum. 

Funny you didn't mention  Amartey being unnecessarily slated. You've ripped Amartey on a weekly basis in the first half of the season. 

18 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm???

esteban-cambiasso-leicester-city-goal-ce

10 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Coming from the kid who sees any player as either 'shite' or 'world class' I'll treat this post with the contempt it deserves.

lol

Oh bless him, still can't accept just how wildly wrong he is.

Archived