Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

17 minutes ago, somebum said:

no no no. Can anyone name a really good African centre back? Present or past? No positioning or intelligence, no good

This comment makes you come across like a bit of nob really. writing of a new defender because of his nationality/race also you couldn't be more wrong as marcel desailly was a half decent center back to say the least.

3 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

This comment makes you come across like a bit of nob really. writing of a new defender because of his nationality/race also you couldn't be more wrong as marcel desailly was a half decent center back to say the least.

wow, so we have thought of one have we. congratulations. thank you for that. Guarantee you cant think of many more mate but sorry if what i said affected your sensitivity

4 minutes ago, somebum said:

wow, so we have thought of one have we. congratulations. thank you for that. Guarantee you cant think of many more mate but sorry if what i said affected your sensitivity

lol your moving the goal posts you said there wasn't a good one and I named you one of the best center backs of his generation. 

And don't worry about my sensitivity son it will take more than someone of foxestalk who doesn't know what he's talking about to ruin my weekend ?

47 minutes ago, somebum said:

no no no. Can anyone name a really good African centre back? Present or past? No positioning or intelligence, no good

Joseph Yobo 

Lucas Radebe

Eric Bailly looks like he has both positioning and strength in his first season at Man Utd

Samuel Kuffour was very good at Bayern

Desailly born in African, though represented France

Kolo Toure

these are just guys off the top of my head. All, in their prime would've walked into any of our teams over the years.

And for positioning and strength alone you'd struggle to find any better than Michael Essien.

15 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

lol your moving the goal posts you said there wasn't a good one and I named you one of the best center backs of his generation. 

And don't worry about my sensitivity son it will take more than someone of foxestalk who doesn't know what he's talking about to ruin my weekend ?

nice try at reverse psychology. scratch that, youre a plonker 

2 hours ago, somebum said:

Im cringing for you. I don't think you realize how stupid you make yourself look here...

3 hours ago, somebum said:

Christ... racist troll alert!

Maybe you wanna go back to the old days, there in Pretoria? Make South Africa great again? Put the intelligent folk back in charge?

D**khead... :rolleyes:

Would be a good signing for the league, however he has played for Anderlect in the Europa League and UEFA rules state that only one player can play in the Europa League and move to a Champions League club which means either N'Didi or Mbodji would have to miss out. 

Archived