Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Kara Mbodji

Just now, peterborofox said:

You know when you need players on deadline day on FM so just search for defenders and chuck some bids in hoping you land a good player

Seems to be what we're doing now

As others have said, we have been linked with him before, which tends to be a common theme when we eventually sign a player. I would guess that this is a player we have tracked for a while 

14 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Looks like a tant but doesn't look the quickest... can just imagine us signing him and watching him walk the ball out in the 90th min whilst we chase a goal lol 

Good grief if Sunderland are supposed to be interested then lord help us.

6 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

2 years is a long time, who's to say they'll even be Leicester players by that time

Exactly. The next 2 months are critical. Short sighted perhaps but look at what has happened in the last 2 years. Corny saying but 2 years in football is a lifetime

Guest CityFan 06

I can't say I know much about him but I've heard we've been interested previously. We tend to sign players who we track for a long while so could happen I suppose. 

Archived