Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

IMG_5726.PNG

Personally its the old fool in me but I hate seeing this.

Keep your trap shut and be part of the squad....do not give our opponents any insight in the slightest.....I am sure he is disappointed and has not traveled but for me it should be kept internal.

My son is an academy player and the social media rules are so tight that I find it a joke that our first team pro's feel they can comment about team selection in advance.

Ranieri is a serious twat how the **** can he not get in the squad with how shit Morgan and huth are,the sooner he's gone the better,I've no doubt the old fool is responsible for Walsh leaving and the shit atmosphere this season but keep chanting his name till we are relegated eh!

That was fairly poor of Benny to be honest, although I do feel for him. Is it not possible that Ranieri doesn't want to risk him after 120 minutes of football after not playing for ages? I really would have liked to see him on the bench, though. Things are getting tricky for Ranieri: I hope he pulls a result out of the bag tomorrow!

Guest LCFC_World

Disappointed in Ranieri not Benalouane. Morgan and Huth have been atrocious all season and he's still not changing? Maybe it's him that needs to be changed ...

4 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

What a joke

Just as you get positive we completely undo any work and revert back to the same shite 11 who haven't done anything to deserve their places 

Can see why there's such unrest in the squad, such clueless and inept decisions.

Why?

He would not have been in my 20 man squad that would have travelled!

I thought he looked okay vs the rams but would need to do more to get in ahead of Huth, Morgan, Amartey or Ndidi at Centre Half for me.....we will probably see Huth and Morgan but Amartey could be playing and if not it if you read the stats it is clear that it is the midfield that is completely under performing.

Personally I would have signed a centre half in the Jan window but imo Benny is not the answer.

It would be good to see everyone get behind this team whatever Claudio picks....we were Champions last season and these players can do it as they have proved....granted to date this season they havent but for me I will be hoping that this weeks positive result and open comments by the players, chairman and manager shows a few that we are in this together and come out fighting!!

Some of the comments attacking the man who brought us the premier league title are a disgrace.

You may not agree with his decisions, you may still be in love with Pearson, and are a little bit miffed that Ranieri took over, and was such a sucess, when you were secretly hoping that the owners would get their cumuppance for sacking your messiah, but at least show the man who gave us the best season of our lives some respect.

1 minute ago, Old Fox said:

Why?

He would not have been in my 20 man squad that would have travelled!

I thought he looked okay vs the rams but would need to do more to get in ahead of Huth, Morgan, Amartey or Ndidi at Centre Half for me.....we will probably see Huth and Morgan but Amartey could be playing and if not it if you read the stats it is clear that it is the midfield that is completely under performing.

Personally I would have signed a centre half in the Jan window but imo Benny is not the answer.

It would be good to see everyone get behind this team whatever Claudio picks....we were Champions last season and these players can do it as they have proved....granted to date this season they havent but for me I will be hoping that this weeks positive result and open comments by the players, chairman and manager shows a few that we are in this together and come out fighting!!

What have Morgan and Huth done this season to warrant their inclusion? I don't mean to sound confrontational by the way, I just wish to see your viewpoint

4 minutes ago, LCFC_World said:

Disappointed in Ranieri not Benalouane. Morgan and Huth have been atrocious all season and he's still not changing? Maybe it's him that needs to be changed ...

No maybe about it he should have been gone in December,Anything he could have got wrong this season he has,utter twat,lose easily tomorrow like we will if he picks the same shite players and he needs to be sacked within the hour.

15 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

8 changes... That's why we won midweek, CHANGES, and they completely changed the way we played, no more hot potato football.

Knew this would happen, so disappointed.

Yep... nothing to do with playing a Derby reserve team.

Just now, Babylon said:

Yep... nothing to do with playing a Derby reserve team.

It was just a second string Derby, but the football we played was far more positive than the usual rubbish we had been seeing. Our players actually wanted the ball and it was actually played to feet 

Archived