Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

Swansea City ( a ) next Sunday

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

It was just a second string Derby, but the football we played was far more positive than the usual rubbish we had been seeing. Our players actually wanted the ball and it was actually played to feet 

We booted is long pretty much the entire first half.

It wasn't much different to the first game when we got better as the game went on and they tired. If the first game went to extra time we'd probably have won as we were on top and getting chances.

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

What have Morgan and Huth done this season to warrant their inclusion? I don't mean to sound confrontational by the way, I just wish to see your viewpoint

Unfortunately I dont think it's what they've done this season that's warranting their inclusion week in week out. I think CR is prepared to play this same back 4 regardless of how woeful they perform due to our title win. I cannot think of any other reason as to why he would save the lack of recruitment- which may have been influenced by this mentality anyway. 

Little bit concerned about the what I'm seeing, not saying they are bottling it, but sometimes when things are bad, players pull out injured, when if things were great, they would probably play on, again just me thinking out loud.

Mercury reporting Simpson, Vardy doubts, slim not 100%, and Leo who has been injured since he said he wouldn't play again, not looking good, we need them all at it tomorrow.

Might be a poor pre season, but we seem to have a lot of injuries this season

Sooo, after seeing that Benny won't make it, I think the thriller at Swansea will look like:

4-4-2 to the death 

Starring:

Kasper

Simpson Morgan Huth Fuchs

Mahrez Ndidi Drinkwater Albrighton

Slimani Vardy

Co-starring: Amartey (DM), Mendy, Gray, Zieler, Musa, Shinji.

Guest star: Wague

On 08/02/2017 at 22:33, lgfualol said:

Make changes. 

Schmeichel

Amartey Benny Huth Chilwell

Albrighton Ndidi King Gray

Mahrez

Slim

Subs: Zieler, Morgan, Mendy, Drinkwater, Vardy, Kapustka, Ulloa

Honestly will feel so disappointed if Vardy, Morgan, Fuchs, Drinkwater or Okazaki walk back into the side after doing **** all for months. This will probably make them go to the chairman but **** em. 

I agree with you. But deep down we also know he will start vardy and Morgan and Simpson 

2 minutes ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

The reply was based on the implications of your comments rather than a comparison of managerial ability..

Yes and thats why he should have gone months ago cause him stil being here and making ridiculous decisions week in week out is ruining all he did last season im actually starting to dislike the bloke. 

3 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Terrible decision but if Morgan and Huth start and are terrible again. I will be calling for Ranieris head.  

They will start. The whole usual back fou including Fuchs will start. We won't even see Gray start.

So I was told we changed the team because we've been poor.... what a load of rubbish that was.

As I said before the Derby game, it didn't matter what happened during the Derby game because Ranieri would go back to the same shite. 

Benaloyune, Chilwell and Gray should all start tomorrow but won't. Pointless changes for the Derby game.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

IMG_5726.PNG

I don't care how good he was against Derby's 3rd and 4th choice strikers and how out of form Huth and Morgan are... he's a complete dickhead for doing things like that and it's a clear sign as to why he's not been featured. He clearly thinks  the world of himself.

Do one Yohan, don't go spouting this shit on twitter.

Just now, AKCJ said:

I don't care how good he was against Derby's 3rd and 4th choice strikers and how out of form Huth and Morgan are... he's a complete dickhead for doing things like that and it's a clear sign as to why he's not been featured. He clearly thinks  the world of himself.

What has he said that's wrong there? 'Unfortunately not picked' and 'good luck to team mates'. are fine for me.

We've got players unhappy like Benalyoune and like Ulloa. Can you blame them? Ranieri constantly playing the same rubbish that has let us down all season. Some of those players get away with anything. They will never be dropped.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Why not?

Players are clearly pissed off others are underperforming and no matter how bad they are they aren't being dropped?

What incentive's are there?

What's the point of even trying.

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

How can you blame him after hes sat there not even in the squad watching that back 4 all season? Some people really have blind loyalties to our Managers rather than the team and club.

19 hours ago, AKCJ said:

what shit ? i don't see what he has done.. 

2 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

How can you blame him after hes sat there not even in the squad watching that back 4 all season? Some people really have blind loyalties to our Managers rather than the team and club.

Agree - and his attitude on the pitch (whis is what really matters) seems excellent.

Archived