Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Swansea (a) Match Thread

No but we should just be grateful for last season and get back in our box.

Accept the dire performance levels from the same underperforming shitbags.

ahaha and that's it ladies and gents. 

GOOD NIGHT, the curtain is down. 

Did anyone actually expect any different?

At least I can laugh it off because I knew, without any amount of doubt that this was going to happen today.

I feel really ****ing sorry for those of you who follow and support with 100% blind optimism at the moment - what a shitty feeling for you eh. 

Just now, The Doctor said:

What on earth is this defending? This is absolutely shit. Sack off Huth, sack off Simpson. They're both complete bobbins, and their constant hoofing is just dragging us further and further down.

Huth far better than Morgan

Morgan lost Man for first goal

Albrighton should be there covering Simpson. Albrighton is a waste of a shirt useless

Simpson has been generally ok

We are utter dogshite. We've not had a shot in 5 games and our defense is a complete joke and screwing over the rest of the team.

We finally had a match midweek with some changes where we actually play football, and Ranieri ignores all those players and goes back to Wes and Simpson.

Sack Ranieri, take Wes, Huth, and Simpson out back and put them out of their misery.

Archived