Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Ranieri sacked

Never thought I'd have wanted a PL winning manager out but the longer this season has gone on, the more his flaws were exposed... he was perfect for a team already riding on a high, and was insanely good last year, but it wasn't all down to him, and this year has shown his poor management in turning a team in a slump back into good form. Thanks for everything but the right call, a bit late for me. 

They must of wanted to give him one last match in the Champions League, see if he could do it.

Awful timing from the club, he should of gone a month ago if they're gonna do this. I think it's a player rebellion against him.

Very late for someone to come in and save us now. Liverpool in 4 days, 12 matches left after that and no transfer window....

It needed to happen, but I'm still pretty sad about it for reasons of sentiment. An absolute gentleman who gave us all one of the greatest seasons we'll ever see. Best of luck for the future, Claudio.

Hope he gets freedom of the city at least.

Archived