Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Woy?

2 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

I did read your post. I know you don't want Roy but then you said his win ratio of 40% isn't bad. A 41% win ratio at Liverpool is poor and rightly resulted in the sack. We aspire to be a top 6 side (owners words) we aren't going to do that with a boss, who, with a big budget at Liverpool, achieved a win ratio of just 41%. 

I agree with that, I never understood why Liverpool (or England) appointed him anyway. I think consolidating a top 6 spot will be incredibly hard but that's a separate issue really.

I just pointed out it wasn't poor. There are 12 teams in the league right now who are all below 35% win percentage. Two are between 42 and 46% and the then the top 6 are all >50%

34 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Poor with England ?? 

Are you kidding me ? 

Thats a terrible England team he did his best but was working with champions league reserve team players really 

You are joking right? Please tell me you are joking?

You realise we failed to beat Russia, Slovakia and Iceland?

How much worse could he have possibly done?

Watching England has been awful for many years now but he managed to push the boundaries of shit to somewhere I never thought possible. 

His football was so ugly, so disorganised, so lacking any direction whatsoever that he should never see the light of day again. I don't mean he shouldn't get another job, I mean he literally should be sent to the clink for the rest of his life, as his crimes against football are bordering on human rights violations.

That's not even mentioning that he managed to leave at least 5 players at home who probably should have started and played some that were only on the plane because of who they played for.

There is no aspect of his England management that he didn't fail at. Selection, tactics, motivation, substitutes, plan b, plan a, style of play, interviews. You name it he fvcked it up.

Any football fan should hate this piece of shit. Even the Scots.

2 minutes ago, sdb said:

No way will the owners hire this guy after last night. 

Another win on Saturday (in what'll be a tough game) and surely it's Shakespear"s for the season. There'd be a mutiny if it was given to anyone else!

It's a no Brainer to leave shaky in charge for the rest of the season. He knows everything about the players and the Club and so is best positioned to get the best from the Players.

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

No way will the owners hire this guy after last night. 

Another win on Saturday (in what'll be a tough game) and surely it's Shakespear"s for the season. There'd be a mutiny if it was given to anyone else!

I hope you're right. I dont want Woy anywhere near our club.

However the owners know Woy quite well. He's been their guest many times for mstches at the KP. Notaby the Liverpool home game last year when he sat next to Tippy during the match. 

Ive got a bad feeling about this....just as everything was beginning to go well again.

When I wake up tomorrow morning, I hope this fcuking nightmare thread has ground to a halt. That said, I'm not sure I'll get any sleep until this is all cleared up with a 'Leicester City not interested in Hodgson' official club statement.

Forget the free beer, donut or bag of Vardy Salted crisps. Just give us that. Please...

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Managed to get a bang average shite England team to every championship he could 

decent club record 

would do A good job 

if he wasn't working with such a bunch of snakes !! 

I have seen worse appointments

:filbert_2:

No you didn't. 

Archived