Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

4 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Different attitude and maybe different tactics ...    He's picked a team he thinks can win ...     Give him a fookin chance !

had his chance by dropping morgan but no he still picks the ****ing donkey

We're a football club, with average players, that did the impossible last season based on heart and what in effect was simple basic, one dimensional tactics. 

Hopefully we'll see a similar performance tonight to that of last season.

and not a Garry Parker caretaker manager type result.

Carragher insisting the players are average and saying there was no link between the Great escape form and winning the league (despite it being league winning form). Without Claudio we had that run of results and held our nerve knowing there was no further margin for error and looked a far better side than we have this season. No one expected the league title but with only Cambiasso absent (and Kante coming in) the foundations were well and truly laid for a good season.

Just now, Amin said:

I've lost a lot of hope for tonight seeing that lineup. Please play like last year boys, please!

We've got a 25 man squad. Unless the transfer window was secretly opened just for us and I missed all the incoming players, what did you expect? 

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Anyway, honestly if that was a team put out by Ranieri I'd be livid, so I'm going to treat shakey the same, poor team selection.

Hope his tactics are the big difference.

We will see that is for sure, we know the tactics that worked with this side last season so let's hope it is back to that high tempo pressing game. 

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

I thought not playing Gray was a reason why we sacked Ranners?

Oh well, boys. Time to prove you were right!

goes to show the amount of nonsense most of these journos have spouted these past few days. wouldn't believe anything most of them say.

Archived