Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

Could tell the difference in approach as soon as the first ball was kicked. Pressed so high up the pitch (not so much last 25 minutes) when we got the ball, we were already inside their half - like our first goal. 

Rest of this season we'be been way too deep, won the ball and the only option is a aimless lump downfield cos Vardy was too isolated. 

Nice! Great to see the team allowed to get about. Fuchs suddenly looks a much better player now he's got licence to get forwards again. Ndidi is the new Kanté, not quite at the same freakish levels but he looked a monster tonight. (Though was disappointed with his and drinky's tracking to let Coutinho in) but we'll let them off.

Early balls for Vardy to get onto, players getting forward to support. 4, 5 even 6 players in the opposition half hastling the opposition.

The only reason Ranieri will be annoyed tonight is that he was foolish enough to take away the biggest asset this team has.

Just now, EGBFitness said:

Already seen pictures of loads of snakes and saying Leicester players celebrating and people saying players playing know they've got their way. Joke. 

Exactly. The hate out there, I can't believe it I can't understand what really is their agenda. Those people were never Leicester supporters in the first place, why dont just jog on then :dunno: 

I hope we'll make them all even more butthurt by staying up now! :thumbup:

My opinion if Jamie Carragher has just dropped hugely. Is he really not even going to acknowledge the effect of a change in system?

Also to slam Vardy's work rate in previous games compared to today and then show a stat that shows just 3 more sprints than the last Prem game makes them look a bit bloody stupid. 

Archived