Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

Can we talk about the assists? Albrighton's one touch through ball and Fuch's right-footed cross... both beautiful. Also hard work from Albrighton and a left-footed cross to keep the ball in play that comes out to Drinky.

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Exactly. The hate out there, I can't believe it I can't understand what really is their agenda. Those people were never Leicester supporters in the first place, why dont just jog on then :dunno: 

I hope we'll make them all even more butthurt by staying up now! :thumbup:

We was the under dog who achieved the unthinkable so everyone was behind us, everyone loves to see a champion fall from. Still doesn't make it right though. 

More performances like that and they will get bored lol 

Feel completely vindicated tonight. Ranieri left and we put in a display of that nature. He should have gone after Christmas and I think it's likely we wouldn't be where we are.

All of them were exceptional tonight, minus Mahrez really.

Ndidi brilliant. Albrighton brilliant, Vardy...give him supply and he'll score..

1 minute ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Exactly. The hate out there, I can't believe it I can't understand what really is their agenda. Those people were never Leicester supporters in the first place, why dont just jog on then :dunno: 

I hope we'll make them all even more butthurt by staying up now! :thumbup:

I think the main problem is that everyone has a platform nowadays, be it twitter FB or instagram. So it gives tossers a great opportunity to grandstand and say, look at me, I'm a big hitter here!!

I think we just have to live with it. Sadly.

Finally, the beast has been unleashed. Just in time.

35% possession max and still managed to put three goals past Mignolet. It's all about application and precision.
Only Mahrez deserves some criticism, to me he was probably the only player that couldn't be arsed to play on the same level and with the same motivation than the others.

But I'm sure he'll come good. 

Twelve more of these league performances and we'll be fine and may be able to finish this season on a high and in the middle of the table, where we belong (for now).

Didn't realise that we were the first ever side to sack a manager and then win the next game.

I seriously hope Carragher and Neville have at least got it in them to give Shakey some credit. The one mention of his name so far was to downplay his impact.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Feel completely vindicated tonight. Ranieri left and we put in a display of that nature. He should have gone after Christmas and I think it's likely we wouldn't be where we are.

All of them were exceptional tonight, minus Mahrez really.

Ndidi brilliant. Albrighton brilliant, Vardy...give him supply and he'll score..

Spot on. Had we not beaten West Ham I think he would've been sacked then.

Mmmm.

Nut well and truly bust.

All over the face of the boy crying that Ranieri has been sacked.

Welcome to the real world, little boy. Welcome to the world where ineptitude is punished and success ensures your right eye is glued shut.

Archived