Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Liverpool post match 3-1

1 minute ago, Ron Combo said:

I think the main problem is that everyone has a platform nowadays, be it twitter FB or instagram. So it gives tossers a great opportunity to grandstand and say, look at me, I'm a big hitter here!!

I think we just have to live with it. Sadly.

Yeah. XXI century, right. Every bellend can speak aloud on the internet ;)

22 minutes ago, em9999 said:

Back to basics surely Leicester should give the job to Shakespeare

Don't rock the boat now

I know this will probably be an unpopular comment but why not leave it as it is until after the Hull game. Keep everyone on their toes as the players played for him. Win that give him the job.

7 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Some of the stuff on social media is great to read. The whole world wanted us to lose and we go and perform like that hahahahaha. Only Leicester 

It doesn't get much better than that for everything we've been up against lately......great showing......so proud

Big change for me was the togetherness, whether it's just because the team was the same as last year or whatever, it was back. 

Liverpool were woeful, as were Man City so is it just we can only play against that type of a team? 

Going to enjoy tonight, we'll see how Saturday goes. 

5 minutes ago, Daggers said:

Mmmm.

Nut well and truly bust.

All over the face of the boy crying that Ranieri has been sacked.

Welcome to the real world, little boy. Welcome to the world where ineptitude is punished and success ensures your right eye is glued shut.

Brilliant.

3 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

I know this will probably be an unpopular comment but why not leave it as it is until after the Hull game. Keep everyone on their toes as the players played for him. Win that give him the job.

I think you speak for most people to be honest. As I feel, if he wins the hull game give him the job at least till the end of the season! No woy! No hiddink! Keep it real like Ian beal! (Or Nigel Pearson!) because that's the football he was playing.

Archived