Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
foxfanazer

Enjoying football again

Recommended Posts

Posted

We're back!

 

Playing with confidence and looking to pass the ball about. After some horrendous months of non football it's great to be enjoying watching us again.

 

Give Shakey the job now!

 

 

Posted

100% agreed.

 

We'd be pushing Europe had we sacked Claudio earlier (Not meant to sound harsh).

Posted

Totally agree. Coming out of the ground with a smile on my face again!

 

Love Claudio to bits but clearly something happened. Now we look like last year / the run during the great escape. The team is full of commitment and energy and it's great to watch!

Posted

Thought you was going to say as a fans perspective. 

 

The team and management look a lot more happier/settled. 

 

Enjoyed watching last 2 games but also a lot more excited before the games feeling we can actually get something. 

Posted
1 minute ago, EGBFitness said:

Thought you was going to say as a fans perspective. 

 

The team and management look a lot more happier/settled. 

 

Enjoyed watching last 2 games but also a lot more excited before the games feeling we can actually get something. 

I do! 

I didn't make that clear lol

 

Yeah the hope and anticipation is back instead of the dread 

Posted

Kind of wish Ranieri had retired after Chelsea away last season and ridden off into the sunset. Like Oasis after Definitely Maybe it just got progressively worse.

Need to give Shakespeare the job til the end of the season now and then assess options. Anything else would be madness.

Posted
3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Less hoofing makes me happy

And the players are quite clearly capable of playing it on the floor. How did Claudio not identify the problems this season? I have no doubt that the players gave up on him but I can sort of see why

Posted
21 minutes ago, Tuna said:

100% agreed.

 

We'd be pushing Europe had we sacked Claudio earlier (Not meant to sound harsh).

Agree, I was saying the exact same thing walking out of the ground today. 

Posted

When Hull scored I was confident we'd get back into the game. I've never felt that this season. 

Posted

What a difference a week makes, or a little longer if you include the later stages of the Sevilla match. It's not that there are any guarantees that Shaky will become the best manager in Leicester's history or even a manager of note.

 

It's just that he's one of us, a bloke who's lived and breathed the club with the rest of us and he damned well deserves his chance over any and every outside opportunist and good luck to the guy. Little man makes good - you'd think the our owners would feel some empathy with that.  

 

     

Posted

Well I'm going to have a beer and I might even stay up to watch MOTD

 

Although Watford, Swansea and Liverpool will be on before us unless GL has a word of course

Posted
2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

We're gonna smash Sevilla 

 

2 hours ago, SystonFox said:

We're gonna win the league 

Love this.

Can Leicester City go from apparantly 'doing the impossible' last year to actually doing the impossible this year. Can we campaign for 5 points for a win for the remaining games?

Open letter?

 

 

Posted

I've honestly not enjoyed watching football for the past 12 months or so...from March last year was too tense and from August this year was too awful (with a few exceptions, obviously)

 

Felt confident today, even after going behind. Feels good.

 

Late push for Europe then...

Posted
6 hours ago, bovril said:

Kind of wish Ranieri had retired after Chelsea away last season and ridden off into the sunset. Like Oasis after Definitely Maybe it just got progressively worse.

Need to give Shakespeare the job til the end of the season now and then assess options. Anything else would be madness.

 

(What's The Story) Morning Glory is a superb album too. But after that I'd agree with you.

 

Thing is, if he had walked at the end of last season I don't think too many people would be happy with that..

Posted
On 3/4/2017 at 09:16, lgfualol said:

Less hoofing makes me happy

suddenly Morgan doesn't huth as much..why was he hoofing when CR was around?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...