Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Sevilla (H) - Union FS Tifo Information

Hi all,

As you know, tomorrow night is arguably the biggest night in the Club's history, and if we are going to make it a success we have the responsibility as fans to make it the greatest, most hostile atmosphere in the Club's history.

To help set the tone and give the players a boost, Union FS have organised a full stand pre-match choreography in the South Stand.

Unlike prior displays, this has no individual foils or flags, but 3 surfer banners to hold in position to make up the display. These will start to be raised just prior to the start of the Champions League music. We ask that all South Standers participate and assist where possible in holding the surfers in place to ensure maximum effect.

We anticipate that these banners will cover individuals in seats from Row A to around Row JJ, so whilst we would encourage all to take part, there will be space at the top of the stand to take photos and videos of the teams emerge should you so wish. The banners will all be out of the way in time for kick-off so no view of the match will be obstructed.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support - enjoy the game!

Up the City,

Union FS

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Good to see UFS back on it. Nice one lads and lasses.

Whats a "surfer" by the way? One of these? 

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah exactly. Except these won't be passed around, they'll be passed from the front upwards and held in place to form the display :thumbup:

58 minutes ago, Union FS said:

we would encourage all to take part, there will be space at the top of the stand to take photos and videos of the teams emerge should you so wis

lol well done 

looking forward to seeing this

2 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Understand the club are recycling the 'Forever Fearless' fox/black labrador banners in the Family Stand.

**** sake, again? I'm all for the face of the fox but not the Fearless bit, do we have clap banners that will form anything?

8 minutes ago, Aleksz said:

Row A to JJ?! Jesus you're gonna have a few moaning about missing out on watching the groundsman fork the pitch pre match with that one. 

I personally can't wait. Love a tifo. 

Nah just one, i'm sure the point about being able to see over it at the back is for a certain someone's benefit.

I can see the ref shake hands YES RESULT. Row PP and Proud lol 

43 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Nah just one, i'm sure the point about being able to see over it at the back is for a certain someone's benefit.

I can see the ref shake hands YES RESULT. Row PP and Proud lol 

Only one? Im intrigued how this one is gonna look! 

4 hours ago, Aleksz said:

Row A to JJ?! Jesus you're gonna have a few moaning about missing out on watching the groundsman fork the pitch pre match with that one. 

Yeah if anyone is annoyed that they can't see the players walk out I suggest closing their eyes and thinking back to the last game. It's pretty much going to be the same as that, and the game before that.........and so on

4 hours ago, Aleksz said:

To be fair, until very recently, watching the forking of the pitch was one of the highlights of match-day!! 

Archived