Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Sevilla (H) - Union FS Tifo Information

OMG ...Can't believe this.....Here I am bag packed, plane tickets ,match tickets, hotel and car rental vouchers all ready for me and my daughter to travel from Ireland and only now find out we will miss a couple of minutes of the pre match build up..... First time in the Kop ,SK4 as held back on buying tickets and now our night will be ruined.....

Just not good enough....Who can we sue?.....You guys can't be serious........Relax I'm not being serious.....Think it's great  and can't wait to be part of it ...Only downside is won't get to see it or recording of the match until Wednesday pm when we get home....btw I know there is another thread running but dreamt we win 4 - 1 ...Vardy and Mahrez early on..they score just before half time making interval hard to bear...Drinky and then Vardy again in first couple of minutes of 2nd half...They lose the plot have 2 sent off and we just cruise through to last 8 :scarf::scarf:

1 hour ago, BrummieFOX said:

It looks as though the club has put foil on every seat including he South Stand. Is this going to affect the Tifo?

If true...that's ridiculous. Waste of money as much as anything else. 

They just can't help themselves, can they? They just can't bear the idea that fans should be allowed to do something on their own. 

I'm sure if they hadn't put flags / foil on the kop seats they would get moaned at.

They may also, if there are flags think that people might want them as a souvenir., just a thought.

Archived