Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Ben Gibson - Interest

4 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I suppose if I show him a thread of love (no that isn't a euphemism) he would want to make the move for the fans... or maybe I am too much of an idealist?

What if he says "i will sign for lcfc if you let my missus shag you with a strap-on".

Question is tag, are you a team player? A true lcfc fan? Will you take one for the team?

23 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

Have seen Ben Gibson for the last 2 days at my resort in Portugal around the pool. Have verified it's him via the bar manager who has known him since he was 13. Will make an approach in the next few days, as I know he will love it, any chat up line suggestions?

Just put your city shirt against him and say "Yeah bang on see you at pre season" :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Papasmurf said:

Can we have an update on Portugal stalking please?

Saw him poolside again today but was too preoccupied trying to stop my daughter from drowning. Plan is to wear my tour CL city shirt tomorrow or the next day poolside which has 'Porto' & '16' on the back which should prove a good ice breaker

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

In other news could have sworn I drive past Vardy and family cycling in the resort today. It's chocca with PL & champ players 

What sort of bike was his youngest riding? lol

6 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

In other news could have sworn I drive past Vardy and family cycling in the resort today. It's chocca with PL & champ players 

Definitely looks like they're in Portugal

4 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

What resort you staying at?

4 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

What resort you staying at?

Quinta Do Lago. Ended up having coffee with Steven Fletcher and his wife last year as our daughters bonded in the playground. It's massive for golf

On 27 June 2017 at 05:42, Bluearmyfox28 said:

You my friend have too much money!!

And you need to get some nerve and become an itk . Get on it man is siggy there. Silva is in Portugal . Ronaldo . Get your finger out man. And if you see wise kick him in the dogs danglers from me . Xxx?.  Oh if you get time enjoy your holiday. Ps do this and get rude ins job. ?

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Vardys father in law is a bloody red scouser!  At last we have some definitive information. I Assume its her dad and not the nanny ...........

I think his name is Carlos

If Evans is a no go I say we just bid the £25m that Boro want which isn't great deal more than what WBA want for Evans. However, I would prefer Evans as we've already got a promising defender in Maguire so we need a bit of experience to help Maguire grow so Evans can help him do that. Morgan and Huth could teach Maguire a few things but I think we need a solid defender that can play week in week out.

On 26/06/2017 at 22:46, TaggertvsWise said:

Ha! I wish. Good contacts who offer us discount holiday homes that is all!

Is Gibson still at the hotel? The chopper was in Durham earlier today, wishful thinking! 

3 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Is Gibson still at the hotel? The chopper was in Durham earlier today, wishful thinking! 

It's reminding me of that thread where Martin O'Neill was apparently spotted having a meeting at The Belfry when we had no manager a few seasons back..

lol

Archived