Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

24 minutes ago, Phube said:

Ugh, the media bumming of Spurs after this is going to be unbearable... :nono:

They were very good tbf and the first half was amazing. Dembele is a little shit though.

Wonder what's actually happening to Real. They were everything but a team: sloppy, too much sulking, no solidarity, no envy. A couple of games more like that and ZZ is a goner. Can't believe he persisted with the 4-3-3 although C.Ronaldo was clearly inefficent in that position and waited until the 71th to make his first changes, when the game already was lost.

Rudkin out.

Edited by ZeGuy

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Can Manchester City do a triple triumph this season?

If they keep their head cool, I think they genuinely can have a go. The european giants aren't doing very well and there is no other real contender. This CL is very open. Don't underestimate ManU though.

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

If they keep their head cool, I think they genuinely can have a go. The european giants aren't doing very well and there is no other real contender. This CL is very open. Don't underestimate ManU though.

Anyone but The Spuds!!! 

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

What's happened to Dortmund?

Bosz isn’t pragmatic enough, plays an ultra high line all of the time, have you seen the highlights of the game against Hannover? They get in behind Dortmund about 10 times lol 

9 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Why? I mean the title season is now behind us.

Not being in competition with them doesn't mean their fans aren't colossal tools. We're not in competition with arsenal but i still want those entitled jebends to fail.

Edited by The Doctor
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Doctor said:

Not being in competition with them doesn't mean their fans aren't colossal tools. We're not in competition with arsenal but i still want those entitled jebends to fail.

Don’t worry, they will with Mr. Bean’s Dad in charge. Bottlers like Spurs - no guts, no glory. 

5 hours ago, Foxxed said:

Still loving how Chelsea have gone to shit and how everyone has stopped waxing lyrical about their glamour players now their little engine is resting.

Chelsea won the league last season despite losing at Old Trafford, at White Hart Lane, at the Emirates.... People talk about the league "being weak" when we won it but it was just as weak last season... United in their prime late 90s under Fergie and Arsenal between late 90s-2006 and even Chelsea between 04-06 are all far better sides than were Chelsea last season (if that makes sense).

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Read the BBC website and there's an article about present PL footballer's old photos they've put a while ago on their social media accounts. Unable to link in here for some reason.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/d6caddfb-efa7-461c-abbf-553d8af90499?intc_type=singletheme&intc_location=bbcthree&intc_campaign=bbcthree&intc_linkname=article_footballers_socialmedia_contentcard1

Go to 'BBC England', scroll right to the bottom where 'BBC Three' is and the link is there. The home image to this is: p05lkxqb.jpg

For example, this is Deli Alli as a youngster..

CgWf_byW4AEjlrn?format=jpg

Edited by Wymeswold fox

When you look at Cheslea over the last few games I think it highlights just how amazing Kante is.  I know that some people think that once a player leaves Leicester they may as well be dead and you are somehow less of a fan to talk about them but my God we were lucky having him for a season.  Now, I genuinely am not lying when I say I think he might just be the best player in the world.  I honestly think that if you put him in any of the top 3 or 4 teams in any league in the world (those teams challenging for the title) then whichever team he was in would win that league.

He's some boy that Kante.

X

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Convinced having Kante in your side actually breeds a complacency that shows when he isn't there.

Definitely. Still love him though.

I laugh at myself when I see PL publicity featuring Chelsea players, "Where the **** is Kanté?! Bloody ingrats!"