Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UPinCarolina

Premier League, 2017-2018 Season Thread

It's not really fair for me to comment on why other clubs want a new manager as I was very much in favour of sacking shakey due to our awful football and bad results (which I know in hindsite weren't too bad considering who we played). 

I wasnt overwhelmed with Puel but we look far better already and I'm not dreading match days so at least I'm enjoying my weekends more! 

I would say say though that if I was a spammer or a swan I would probably be thinking along the lines of getting rid though as I wouldn't want my team going down. 

8 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

It's not really fair for me to comment on why other clubs want a new manager as I was very much in favour of sacking shakey due to our awful football and bad results (which I know in hindsite weren't too bad considering who we played). 

I wasnt overwhelmed with Puel but we look far better already and I'm not dreading match days so at least I'm enjoying my weekends more! 

I would say say though that if I was a spammer or a swan I would probably be thinking along the lines of getting rid though as I wouldn't want my team going down. 

Moyes probably going to The Ammers so they'll definitely be for the drop! 

• Haha 1

Oh look Wenger, you play your £45m striker and don't have a midfielder at centre back and you actually end up being competitive. He makes a some baffling team selections at times.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

lol What is with these commentators on Sky

I despise that Arsenal team but it was definitely offside, linesman has had a blinder

CmLYbTR.gif

BBC no better:

'More than a suspicion of offside but even more of a suspicion of Arsenal switching off.'

WTF has switching off got to do with anything if the linesman's got it wrong?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

lol What is with these commentators on Sky

I despise that Arsenal team but it was definitely offside, linesman has had a blinder

CmLYbTR.gif

Thought I must of been missing something with Alan Smith keep stating he was onside