Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

1 hour ago, Far Post Gerry said:

De Boer reportedly after Vermaelen & Cilessen from Barca. I know he's got connections there, but surely it'd be worth a sniff - we must be a more tempting proposition than Palace. 

Why?? We don't need either of those players in those positions. We need a younger cb not one who is he same age as Huth and Morgan. 

10 minutes ago, bizlcfc said:

Marko Arnautović handed in a transfer request, attitude problem but would be a decent signing! Creative player, prem experience, international, just needs a shakey hug to feel the love! 

Good player on his day. Not sure we need temperamental players like him at the club though tbh. Can upset the apple cart pretty quickly.

16 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

The other day I was at Leicester Royal Infirmary as I'm having an operation on my hand, turns out the surgeon is the same man who operated on Kasper Schmeichel's hand after Copenhagen and Vardy's hand ( same injury as myself), we got talking about Leicester a little bit and he said he's spoken to some people at the club and they reckon Kasper is going this summer and there are clubs who have told Leicester they will pay £50 million for him. Hope it's not true but you never know, We may need a new keeper

I remember one of the most accurate pieces of information I've read on here was from someone relaying what a doctor or physio had said, I can't remember what it was but it turned out to be 100% true. I hope the same does not apply here, but £50 million for a keeper is nothing to be sneezed at.

3 hours ago, bizlcfc said:

Marko Arnautović handed in a transfer request, attitude problem but would be a decent signing! Creative player, prem experience, international, just needs a shakey hug to feel the love! 

It's a no from me as too moody and inconsistent. Would fit in well with Mahrez and Slimani but not with most of the rest of the squad.

Arnautovic is one of the last players i'd consider signing, he looks like he's not bothered to take care of himself this summer from the pre-season video SSN was showing while talking about his possible departure from Stoke - think Mkhitaryian mark 2. He's got a reputation for being difficult and i wouldn't want that sort of character (no matter how good he is/potentially is) being introduced here personally, too risky on many fronts.

2 hours ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

Arnautovic is one of the last players i'd consider signing, he looks like he's not bothered to take care of himself this summer from the pre-season video SSN was showing while talking about his possible departure from Stoke - think Mkhitaryian mark 2. He's got a reputation for being difficult and i wouldn't want that sort of character (no matter how good he is/potentially is) being introduced here personally, too risky on many fronts.

They're saying on the West Ham forums that Arnautovic faked an injury in a friendly hours after his transfer request in order to try and push the move through :unsure:

35 minutes ago, brucey said:

They're saying on the West Ham forums that Arnautovic faked an injury in a friendly hours after his transfer request in order to try and push the move through :unsure:

See, it's pulling this kind of **** that gives modern football such a sour aftertaste. Bah.

2 hours ago, shiv said:

Zouma being linked with a loan move to West Brom and Stoke. We should be in for him, loan would be fairly risk free too. 

Totally agree! 

Maguire Zouma and Huth as a back 3 would be magnificent. 

3 hours ago, shiv said:

Zouma being linked with a loan move to West Brom and Stoke. We should be in for him, loan would be fairly risk free too. 

Problem would be though, we then have to sign another centre back in a year when he returns to Chelski, as well as probably having to sign another given the age of Huth and Wes. Makes sense that we aren't going after loan players in that particular position.

Absolutely no link whatsoever, but we could do worse than Nico Elvedi, the Swiss defender at Gladbach. Comfortable at right back as well as centre half, he's a decent player and only 20.

3 hours ago, eddylcfc said:

Totally agree! 

Maguire Zouma and Huth as a back 3 would be magnificent. 

YES Zouma is looking at going on loan, why don't we jump on that deal

Archived