Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

11 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Danny Welbeck? Arsenal will have to offload some strikers & Giroud has said he wants to stay.

He'd be a younger alternative to Deeney & played with Drinkwater/James in United's academy.

Would take Welbeck tbh

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

A skilful Brazilian winger called Cafu for less than £10 million - sounds way to good to be true!

Come on, whats wrong with him - show me the FIFA stats...

Nothing wrong with him, he's just untested at top level and he plays in a league system where ten million is a pretty massive transfer.

On 23.5.2017 at 17:35, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Still think Alejandro Gomez from Atalanta would be perfect here, maybe in a partnership with Vardy. Hard working and a bit mad.

Would like to see us go in for another destroyer with the ability to play a bit too - go back in for Camacho from Malaga or test the waters with Real and a bid for Marcos Llorente (probably no chance, though).

I'll be honest and say I don't watch any Portuguese football whatsoever but that Iuri Medeiros lad who's been at Boavista this season has been getting praise in end of season reviews for being direct and having a hand in plenty of goals from the wing. Left-footed, too. Willing to be shot down by anybody who keeps an eye on that league, mind!

In talks with VfL Wolfsburg.

Any appetite for Jack Wilshere? Not sure if his name has been thrown into the mix or not. 

Obviously injuries are a bit of an issue, but that might be down to whatever they do to their players up the Arsenal...

Would be an upgrade on Shinji

£5m for Chalobah is a steal. I'd love us to go in for him or Loftus Cheek as squad options once Mendy inevitably leaves. 

I'd love Andreas Christensen as well. I think I read that Milan want him and he got rave reviews out in Germany. He'll be the next Lukaku / De Bruyne / Salah style huge transfer fee that Chelski will miss out on.

6 hours ago, crisp packet said:

Pro-active Town are now setting their sights on completing a £3.5m deal to sign FC Cogenhagen’s Danish international central-half Mathias Jorgensen, 27.

Read more at: http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/football/huddersfield-town/video-huddersfield-town-spending-hits-40m-after-frantic-24-hours-1-8633961

we should be all over that.

I thought he looked good against us and he would be fairly inexpensive.

According to sky sports, Munir is leaving Barcelona. I remember he looked great in that pre season friendly we had with Barca. 21 and has caps for Spain at all levels. Zenit had an offer of €15m rejected but seems as though he would be sold for under €20mil. Normally plays behind the main striker.

1 hour ago, General Smuts said:

£5m for Chalobah is a steal. I'd love us to go in for him or Loftus Cheek as squad options once Mendy inevitably leaves. 

I'd love Andreas Christensen as well. I think I read that Milan want him and he got rave reviews out in Germany. He'll be the next Lukaku / De Bruyne / Salah style huge transfer fee that Chelski will miss out on.

Is that the quoted price for Chalobah? 5mil??

I've think we've done almost half of our incoming signings now. Expect to see a new striker and possibly another defender. If Mahrez goes we'll get a replacement for him too.

Iborra's arrival means Sigurdsson won't be coming, he will go to Everton as the Lukaku sale will give them the funds to do it. I now expect to see a number of players leaving  - Musa, Mendy, Kapustka. If we sign another striker then one of Slimani and Ulloa will go too.

Who do I want? I'd like to see a highly technical type of player in the number 10 role. Sigurdsson would be perfect for us, but don't expect to see him sadly. IMO it's the only position we could really use as an option for the team.

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Andre Gray apparently available for £10 million, I'd snap that up, think he could really push on this season.

Could he play the 10 spot? He seems to have room to grow, is young, flashes brillance at times, etc...

Archived