Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

15 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

If we don't get Iheanacho then Josh King would be a brilliant number 10, my wishlist includes a genuinely creative midfielder (Boudabouz, Ziyech) and another quality YOUNG centre back, I'll keep on dreaming the dream......

Don't tell certain forum members. They think Josh King is shite.

Takes all sorts I guess, but to my mind (just one more opinion), his shite can be soft, hard, runny or explosive, as long as he bangs in those goals from behind the main striker, and at 25 his best years are coming up. Needs a creative midfielder or wide-men capable of providing that delivery and I reckon he will SHINE not shite.

37 minutes ago, FantasticMrFox&Son said:

If we don't get Iheanacho then Josh King would be a brilliant number 10, my wishlist includes a genuinely creative midfielder (Boudabouz, Ziyech) and another quality YOUNG centre back, I'll keep on dreaming the dream......

Spurs were rumoured to want him for 30m.

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To add as well Porto need money quickly due to a FFP agreement with UEFA - I'm surprised more PL clubs haven't bought from there. I'd love to see us bring in Danilo

Holding midfielder? Anyways it's a wonder how a Portuguese club manages to fail FFP, they sell their best players every year.. Already Porto have sold Andre Silva, Benfica have sold Ederson and Lindelof, Sporting have sold Ruben Semedo. More looking likely to leave from all 3 as well. 

19 minutes ago, Grantham Fox said:

Holding midfielder? Anyways it's a wonder how a Portuguese club manages to fail FFP, they sell their best players every year.. Already Porto have sold Andre Silva, Benfica have sold Ederson and Lindelof, Sporting have sold Ruben Semedo. More looking likely to leave from all 3 as well. 

Yes and absolutely superb at it. Would allow someone like WILF to do more of a driving midfield role. 

Its because a lot of the transfer money goes to third parties etc. 

Odds of us signing him are about 5000/1 but Federico Bernardeschi has asked to leave Fiorentina and could be the perfect Mahrez replacement. He'll probably end up at Juventus but I can dream.

After reading into it some more, we have a better chance of signing Ronaldo.

Archived