Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

56 minutes ago, waylander said:

Why would cambiasso or kelchie . 

Because one was in the twilight of his career and the other is a youngster looking for first team football. 

Koke and Lemar are a cut above.

If Siggurdson is going Everton we should be in for Barkley. He won't cost too much. Nowhere as much as Siggurdson will cost. He will thrive at Leicester. He needs some love and some responsibility which I believe he would get here. 

28 minutes ago, frany104 said:

If Siggurdson is going Everton we should be in for Barkley. He won't cost too much. Nowhere as much as Siggurdson will cost. He will thrive at Leicester. He needs some love and some responsibility which I believe he would get here. 

lol They want 50 million for him!

1 hour ago, frany104 said:

I think he will be aiming higher than Leicester, but I wouldn't be that surprised if none of the big clubs come knocking for him, and so a loan move similar to Wilshire did last season might be his only option to start every week, so it wouldn't be that crazy to think he could end up on a season long loan at a club like ours. 

I would prefer a long-term option and someone who genuinely is desperate to play for us, but I wouldn't knock back an opportunity like that, in a position we need to fill. Unlikely but not impossible. 

EDIT: Just seen that he only has one year left on his contract, so no way Everton will loan him out. Sell only I'm guessing and so prices us out of deal and his whole reason for not signing a new deal, was that he thought he was destined for a bigger club, so enthusiasm for joining us probably not that high. 

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

No no no.... he is an underachiever who has blown his chance at the big time

Now the Sigurdson dream appears to be over I am excited to see what we do with the 40+m we now have to spend. Think Boudebouz might be a good option for 12 to 15m. Any other suggestions from anyone on here for a young creative midfielder? 

1 hour ago, FoxonMaui said:

Now the Sigurdson dream appears to be over I am excited to see what we do with the 40+m we now have to spend. Think Boudebouz might be a good option for 12 to 15m. Any other suggestions from anyone on here for a young creative midfielder? 

It may well be held back for a £40Million panic buy of some player worth £15Million in January....

1 hour ago, FoxonMaui said:

think Hakim Ziyech from Ajax would be another decent option, would probably cost more than Boudebouz but still be less than Sigurdsson

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

think Hakim Ziyech from Ajax would be another decent option, would probably cost more than Boudebouz but still be less than Sigurdsson

I was calling for us to sign Ziyech this time last summer along with Gueye fro villa. Could have got him for around 8m then.

i think he would be a perfect fit for us. We just don't seem to have ever been linked to him so am assuming Shaky and Macia do not rate him. 

Crazy as it might be as a proposal, but if A. Madrid purchase Costa, what are the chances that we could borrow him until January if we are going to let Slim go as he can't play until their embargo is lifted? The outlay in itself I'm sure would be worth forking out for up to that point? Him and Vardy would be insane. Can't someone start a convincing rumour someplace to get the ball rollin?

Archived