Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

WBA Away Post Match Thread 0 - 1

2 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To be fair, we created the more clear cut chances. West Brom's aimless tactic of whack it to Rondon saw a few long rangers at goal. 

We always looked like we had more skill and quality yesterday. Some of West Brom players are absolutely awful to watch - Yacob in particular, just there to simply be nasty.

Was also good to hear there is still some life in our away ends....just about mind

Love it when we play well but Clear cut chances mean nothing if you don't get the ball on target!

3 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

So.... that's 10 games my mates been to over the last 2 seasons and has NEVER seen us lose!

lets chip in and get him a season ticket :filbert_2:

Exactly how did he get an away ticket if he isn't a season ticket holder ?

Really admire Pulis for how honest he is.

He said this about Drinkwaters potential RC:

Pulis said: "For me, he has gone for the ball first. I am a big advocate of tackling in what should be a physical game. This is football, not netball."

And also said they deserved to lose. Nice when a manager takes responsibility and doesn't take the easy route of blaming something/someone else.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Love it when we play well but Clear cut chances mean nothing if you don't get the ball on target!

It was more pointing out the shots on target stat was very misleading on this game. We were better than West Brom as an attacking unit

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Another ground, another champions of England, you'll never sing that to a club who've been English champions......

I'm sure, and hopeful, we'll drop that for next season.

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Another ground, another champions of England, you'll never sing that to a club who've been English champions......

Yeah but the so called experts seemed to think football didn't exist before the Premiership.

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Pulis said: "For me, he has gone for the ball first. I am a big advocate of tackling in what should be a physical game. This is football, not netball."

And also said they deserved to lose. Nice when a manager takes responsibility and doesn't take the easy route of blaming something/someone else.

I can't stand his negative football but I really like him as a bloke 

Really great away win, and great to keep an away clean sheet too. The defence did really well and Benny Had a good game. Vardy scored from his only decent shot at goal as great strikers should and really good that we're moving in the right direction.

7 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

what's it to do with you? There's a few of us with season tickets and not everyone can go to away games!

So you use your season ticket to get a non season ticket holder an away ticket thus depriving real season ticket holders the chance to go to away matches . Well done.

8 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

So you use your season ticket to get a non season ticket holder an away ticket thus depriving real season ticket holders the chance to go to away matches . Well done.

and you're an armchair supporter... don't cry... and I was there yesterday so it wasn't my season ticket :P

Felt like we should have scored another in the second half.

We kept battering the gate but couldn't quite bring it crashing down. Finished out the match well, and we're on 40 points with a chance to finish 8th. Not too shabby, given the state of things in February.

3 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

and you're an armchair supporter... don't cry... and I was there yesterday so it wasn't my season ticket :P

You sum up just about everything that is wrong with the away match tickets system at the club . Well done for highlighting it .

16 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

You sum up just about everything that is wrong with the away match tickets system at the club . Well done for highlighting it .

Maybe if you bothered to go to away games when we were shit then you'd have enough priority points to be able to get away tickets.

13 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Nah he's a bell imo 

13 hours ago, InLoveWithNgolo said:

Maybe if you bothered to go to away games when we were shit then you'd have enough priority points to be able to get away tickets.

I do go to all the away games  and went when were " shit" as you rather crudely put it . And each time I go I see new faces . strange that isn't it if they are all supposed to be long time supporters ? Maybe if you thought before shooting your mouth off you wouldn't look so silly.

Archived