Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

2 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

So it turns out the PL badges are being printes over the Puma logo on the sleeves.

Not sure Puma will be happy lol

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'd suspect that's the club shop employees getting it wrong as usual. No way will the players have them printed there.

Should only be one PL as well now.

19 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Amazing comments on this thread.  I can' remember the last kit release thread where there have ever been positive comments.  We also have to think about some of the kit shockers we've had in the past.  Where does it sit in the realms of that?  I'm not a fan of "grandad" collars to be honest, but I will probably buy one.  

One thing is for sure, my purchase of player names on shirts resulting in them leaving seems to be working well.  My red "Schlupp" at Christmas saw him off (you're all welcome) and my recent addition of home UCL Mahrez seems to be rapidly following suit.  Anyone else you guys want me to get?  I could maybe start a crowd sourcing site to help fund, as I imagine I'd have to buy a lot! 

Rudkin?

59 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I'd suspect that's the club shop employees getting it wrong as usual. No way will the players have them printed there.

Should only be one PL as well now.

Bloody hell even without the sleeve sponsorship? Theres plenty of room for the patches below the Puma logo its amazing how they get it wrong so easy. I wonder if anyone ever told Bocelli?

XzOTlMlQSGUnbGTX4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ

Haven't been fan of the gold since it was introduced and even more so now as it turns an average shirt into a shitstorm of shit! 

I think if it was white it could just be passable, the gold just makes it look so tacky and cheap

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

One thing is for sure, my purchase of player names on shirts resulting in them leaving seems to be working well.  My red "Schlupp" at Christmas saw him off (you're all welcome) and my recent addition of home UCL Mahrez seems to be rapidly following suit.  Anyone else you guys want me to get?  I could maybe start a crowd sourcing site to help fund, as I imagine I'd have to buy a lot! 

MUSASLIMANIAMARTEYZIELER 

I picked up both a medium and large today. I'm going to keep the large so I have a brand new tagged medium for sale for £45 instead of £50 if anyone is interested? Save me taking it back to the shop.

3 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

RUDKIN?

There is a photo on twitter of riyad in the new kit with the ' befearless' hashtag. Whether it's photoshopped I wouldn't know

If it's genuine then clearly he could have been used in the four publicity photos ....... but he wasn't. Isn't it about time the gooners started getting excited ......

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

There is a photo on twitter of riyad in the new kit with the ' befearless' hashtag. Whether it's photoshopped I wouldn't know

If it's genuine then clearly he could have been used in the four publicity photos ....... but he wasn't. Isn't it about time the gooners started getting excited ......

Show?

1 hour ago, possiblygeorge said:

Can anyone confirm if the gold sequin looking things are embroidered or heat ironed on, bit concerning if its ironed on

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Popped into JC on my lunch earlier for a quick look, not embroidered. That said, it's a much more high quality heat transfer than the Puma logos have been in the past. I'm reasonably confident they'll be fine but I'd remain wary of potentially losing a couple after a few washes. 

Popped into JC on my lunch earlier for a quick look, not embroidered. That said, it's a much more high quality heat transfer than the Puma logos have been in the past. I'm reasonably confident they'll be fine but I'd remain wary of potentially losing a couple after a few washes. 

They couldn't have had it sublimated/printed on could they, theyve gotta make it difficult for everyone.

I thought washing the 2015/2016 one with everything ironed on was a pain in the ass, this is going to be a nightmare.

Is it better close up as opposed to all the flack people are giving it, including myself?

9 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Amazing comments on this thread.  I can' remember the last kit release thread where there have ever been positive comments.  We also have to think about some of the kit shockers we've had in the past.  Where does it sit in the realms of that?  I'm not a fan of "grandad" collars to be honest, but I will probably buy one.  

I will buy you the full kit if you get Musa. Please!

Archived