Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

7 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Grey won't leave in this window. His development is going well here imo, look at the play infront of him! An injury, or if mahrez goes late he gets his chance. 

With Mahrez very likely to stay, you can't rule out the chance that Gray could move. Question solved in the transfer window's very last day.

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

It does amaze me how people big up certain players and slate others for no apparent reason.

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.40.10.png

Pretty pointless comparison, Gray played 1063 mins of disjointed football compared to 2523 of Townsend

How many full games and continuous starts did he get?? compared to a player ever present in the Palace line up

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Pretty pointless comparison, Gray played 1063 mins of disjointed football compared to 2523 of Townsend

How many full games and continuous starts did he get?? compared to a player ever present in the Palace line up

So why are you so sure he's amazing if we've got little evidence of it?

Gray was actually better off the bench than he was when he started. Hence him regularly failing to keep his place in the team from the start.

He clearly has talent, but I'm sorry the usual Foxestalk hype over certain players and bashing of others is just ridiculous.

16 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

It's a shame he didn't start how he played after he scored. Looked so disinterested for the first hour and then looked brilliant.

Thats what makes him frustrating.

You could say that about a lot of mahrez games, it doesn't really bother me as long as he delivers in the end. 

You can't be a goal threat for 90 minutes

6 minutes ago, the fox said:

You could say that about a lot of mahrez games, it doesn't really bother me as long as he delivers in the end. 

You can't be a goal threat for 90 minutes

Don't worry similar things have annoyed me about Riyad before but with his record you can understand the arrogance. Gray needs to show us that he can be a world beater, Mahrez already has.

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Don't worry similar things have annoyed me about Riyad before but with his record you can understand the arrogance. Gray needs to show us that he can be a world beater, Mahrez already has.

Totally agree, its about the margin of error you have, you can forgive riyad for doing different things because he proved that he is a match winner.

Don't know what's wrong with gray, it must be a mental thing, the man has pace, power and a shot on him, him not dominating is strange for me.

If only he didn't do those social media antics, he would've had a lot more supporters.

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So why are you so sure he's amazing if we've got little evidence of it?

Gray was actually better off the bench than he was when he started. Hence him regularly failing to keep his place in the team from the start.

He clearly has talent, but I'm sorry the usual Foxestalk hype over certain players and bashing of others is just ridiculous.

Ive not personally bashed AT i think he would be a good addition, I think DG is good because of his age and he has potential like many good young players to improve. 

"Gray was actually better off the bench than he was when he started. Hence him regularly failing to keep his place in the team from the start."

Cmon just because how he has been selected doesn't mean it is right decision, i mean look at how bad Mahrez was playing at times the majority of fans expected him to be dropped, that is just CS opinion it doesn't necessarily mean it was right.

He is one of England U21s brightest talents, how long is it since we have had a highly rated young creative player? it seems peoples opinions are swung by the fact that he appears to be a bit moody and hang off every word he posts on Social Media. Personally I don follow that crap so i don't know what his doing or saying.

Personally I would like to see him get a bit of game time, if Mahrez stays and plays shit he should be dropped until gray plays shit then there is a little competition for places.

4 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

With Mahrez very likely to stay, you can't rule out the chance that Gray could move. Question solved in the transfer window's very last day.

Sell him and we have no cover/replacement. It would be a stupid thing to do.

Gray has huge upside. Townsend is Townsend. Think we'd live to regret letting Gray go. If he wants a new contract on more money then give it him, they've chucked Ulloa one for absolutely no reason, may as well give one to someone young and talented. 

wow, people in this thread saying he has to take his chance when he gets it, he does and this thread is still full of people having a dig at him for no reason.

Not everyone walks around perma-grinning like Dave Nugent did, it doesn't mean they are unhappy it's just how their face rests.

Just now, ZeGuy said:

People try to read too much in footballers faces and bodies. We all know they are sulky bitches. 

Slimani is another one who looks like a sulky bitch. Drinkwater as well to a lesser extent.

Not everyone is a happy go lucky like Kante.

Just now, Koke said:

Slimani is another one who looks like a sulky bitch. Drinkwater as well to a lesser extent.

Or Shinji.

Slim has the mug of a convict.

Just now, Koke said:

A tad harsh imo.

He's deserved the success he got at both clubs in this league.

If he weren't there during their successful seasons, both clubs may have missed out of the PL trophy?..

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

A tad harsh imo.

If he weren't there during their successful seasons, both clubs may have missed out of the PL trophy?..

happy go lucky is about his personality not football ability

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

A tad harsh imo.

It wasn't an insult to Kante. Quite the opposite. He has a carefree attitude and lovely smile. Likewise with Okazaki. Their personalities shine through.

Archived