Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Gray - considering future

I am still fairly confident he and his agent are just after a better deal. Whether he gets it with us or somewhere else, I don't think he is that fussed. 

He is our 3rd choice winger at the moment and is likely to get a lot more game time if he stays with us. 

I won't be that surprised if a new deal is announced soon and all this was just agent talk to get us to stump up the cash.

A Musa plus cash swap deal for Townsend.. now you're talking. 

He will be used better at Tottenham than here. And they need a different outlet in their attacking play sometimes. I actually think he would do well under the coaching of Pochettino.

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Just been told us and spuds are on talks right now. But they have to hit 30m to sign him.

which would value Andrex Townsend at 40 mill according to some of the BS on this site- you could buy a half decent player for that 

I think its in his best interests to leave Leicester and possibly go somewhere like Spurs.  He probably would get more game time there as they would look to develop him.  He's wasting his time here as the manager nor the fans seem to really want him.

It seems that we're only keeping him so that another club cant have him.

11 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I think its in his best interests to leave Leicester and possibly go somewhere like Spurs.  He probably would get more game time there as they would look to develop him.  He's wasting his time here as the manager nor the fans seem to really want him.

It seems that we're only keeping him so that another club cant have him.

He got more game time than Winks, Trippier and N'Koudou combined. More than Janssen as well.

It's a bit presumptuous to think he's suddenly going to waltz past their attacking options, who are frankly all better than him.

Leicester offer Demarai Gray bumper new contract after rejecting Bournemouth and Tottenham bids

Leicester’s mega-wealthy chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha has no financial pressure to sell.

He has batted away bids from Bournemouth and Spurs for England U21 winger Gray.

Now MirrorSport understands Gray is being offered a new contract to hike up his current £25,000-a-week terms.

Gray ‘s representatives Luca Bascherini and Kenny Brady were seen at Leicester’s training ground on Tuesday afternoon for crunch talks to resolve the youngster ‘s future.

But both Bournemouth’s offer of £25m rising to £30m and Spurs’ bid were dismissed out of hand.

It has left Gray, yet to start in the top-flight this term, struggling to get a move along with Mahrez as Italian club Roma refuse to meet his £50m price tag.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/demarai-gray-leicester-transfer-contract-11083308

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Another twist. I'm being told we have offered him a new 4 year contract worth £65,000 a week.

Shoeing God much we want to keep him. 

probably knowing Spurs won't match or beat that. 

Fair enough but £65k weekly? What's he done to earn that?

Archived