Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

5 hours ago, Lesta Legend said:

Someone described mahrez as world class some are seriously deluded.

Probably one of the most technically gifted players leicester will ever have, world class though, STFU.

He doesn't want to be here he'll be gone and I'm sure will see the best of him again.

Just out of interest, is there anyone in the premier league that you'd describe as world class?

7 hours ago, OllieLodge96 said:

Unfortunately, I think we've seen the last of Mahrez. He truly is world class and most people will realise just how good he is when he leaves. It would be massive if he was to stay, but I just can't see it happening

Think world class is over egging the pudding a bit, he was struggling to be Premiership class at times this season. No use him staying with us on this year's lack of interest and input. Last season we  might have got 40+mill this year would be lucky to get 30. Probably won't have to run round much at Monaco. 

We need to be keeping Mahrez - a good pre season and he will be back to his usual self.

What a talent?! Never thought I'd see a magical flair player like this wearing a Leicester shirt. Before Mahrez and Knockaert, Leicester haven't really had a true flair player - massive credit to Steve Walsh, Nigel Pearson, Shakey and Claudio for all cultivating this talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeUrn_vpKHM

I think it'll either be Monaco or PSG. The French league would suit Mahrez very much as it isn't a very high intensity division and there's only two half decent teams in the league. This would suit Mahrez' questionable workrate. Basically he can relax in the league and get away with it, but when the champions league comes along he can come alive. 

1 hour ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

much rather let gray go and keep Mahrez if I'm honest. 

Mahrez has been awful recently, I know we haven't seen much of Gray either but why keep a player who doesn't want to play for us?

3 hours ago, foxtillidrop said:

We need to be keeping Mahrez - a good pre season and he will be back to his usual self.

What a talent?! Never thought I'd see a magical flair player like this wearing a Leicester shirt. Before Mahrez and Knockaert, Leicester haven't really had a true flair player - massive credit to Steve Walsh, Nigel Pearson, Shakey and Claudio for all cultivating this talent.

What a video. He made the whole league look stupid in 2015/16. 

3 hours ago, foxtillidrop said:

Magic ..:schlupp:

Anybody that's endured some of the crap we've watched over the years and then says that mahrez should be sold is a moron. 

4 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

no need. matt oakley is coming out of retirement to slot in at rw again

Maybe we could convert Hossein Kaebi into a RWB like Moses at Chelsea, that would be even better

7 hours ago, toddybad said:

Anybody that's endured some of the crap we've watched over the years and then says that mahrez should be sold is a moron. 

If only decisions were so simple. Few in anyone doubts Mahrez's ability. What's in question is his desire to be here, his commitment if retained against his will and what quality of replacement we might get if he goes.

Archived