Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

21 hours ago, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I really don't get the mindset of our fans 

Mahrez, by far our most creative player even when he out of form he can still pick a pass or create something - Sell him because he looks lazy!

Andy King, can only pass sideways or backwards and got nothing about him but because he come through the academy and he runs - Blokes a legend

I think its the loyalty the fans love about king... because lets face it hes hardly the best player to have ever donned a leicester shirt.

25 minutes ago, smr said:

I think its the loyalty the fans love about king... because lets face it hes hardly the best player to have ever donned a leicester shirt.

Amazing how quickly and conveniently, some posters forget his good periods and great games for us.

This season, every midfielder was muck...and passed sideways.You couldxsee in every single players game, how unlhappy

They were, being asked, to hold and not drive forward.It was ok for DD to be crap, but King should of been our saviour!!!

King this season has never played his role....Just remember how h e was, when given his role.

We are Leicester..... if you  hadnt noticed, we dont have smooth n great players, and I contradict the idea....

He has been one of our better players, not a great, but solid until this Season, where Claudio worked miracles to rip

Out the Ethos/characterthe  Players had  built Up, knocked out of their system....

DD , King, Amartey, asked to hold and play Italian tip-tap. The worse is he saw it wasnt working, and refused to reverse it.

Not one player for me, dererves the negatve analyse, because they were all crap.Guilty of trying to believe in Claudio, but not having

those Unnecessary  skills, that Claudios imaginariy group should deliver...

Asking an Ostrich to be a parrot, might of been easier...No this season was a missed and destroying opportunity.

The arrogant destruction of the backroom staff and set up, This hard tactical change into our playing style, blew our

season and players away.......IMHO.

2 hours ago, smr said:

The only talk of anyone interested was years ago, since then he's done well out of the club.

Your right, he's nowhere near the best player we ever had, nowhere near mahrez class, but the problem now is, he offers nothing, but will never move him on because of how long he's been here, and he will see his contract out, and will probably get another one to see his career out.

Reports now saying Monaco are close to a deal. Also read he played our last game for us against Bournemouth 

the story does say its it's based on a twitter account with what seems like substantial followers. Post a link shortly  

On 2017-5-22 at 22:41, Monsell1976 said:

The only talk of anyone interested was years ago, since then he's done well out of the club.

Your right, he's nowhere near the best player we ever had, nowhere near mahrez class, but the problem now is, he offers nothing, but will never move him on because of how long he's been here, and he will see his contract out, and will probably get another one to see his career out.

Hopefully :)  

9 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

The owners are in Monaco to watch the grand prix this weekend.

Talks also with Shakey and maybe Sam???

I prefer Mahrez to go abroad, much easier to just forget about him that way.

I would not take anything under £40 Million.

Monaco buy young and sell on for a profit. The days of them buying ready made stars (Falcao, Moutinho) are gone. 

Interesting - those tweeters seem to have some gravitas looking at who is following their accounts. Moreso the journo who retweeted the original one.  seems a bit obvious putting 2 + 2 together as we are out there for the week but unless this is set up to get clicks due to the clear opportunity to get photos of Riyad in Monaco, then we may have some direction on this.  We don't need the money so would be interested in a swap deal plus some dosh for one of their better players who wants to come to the prem. (though why they would want to come to us wouldn't stack up). 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Interesting - those tweeters seem to have some gravitas looking at who is following their accounts. Moreso the journo who retweeted the original one.  seems a bit obvious putting 2 + 2 together as we are out there for the week but unless this is set up to get clicks due to the clear opportunity to get photos of Riyad in Monaco, then we may have some direction on this.  We don't need the money so would be interested in a swap deal plus some dosh for one of their better players who wants to come to the prem. (though why they would want to come to us wouldn't stack up). 

Monacos model is to buy young and sell for a huge amount. Thomas Lemar, mbappe, martial, Bakayoko, Fabinho and now tielemans are all examples of this. These players will be moved on for much more than was paid for them. Not a chance they will spend £40m on Mahrez. It's not their style.

On 2017-5-22 at 19:58, smr said:

I don't think coming through our Academy is any sort of popularity advantage for anyone - quite the contrary. And King's contribution to our team, our club and our success has been immense over the last 10 seasons which have arguably been the most successful in our history and involved us reaching heights which have surprised even veteran fans.   .   

On 2017-5-21 at 22:14, foxestalkisfullofidiots said:

I really don't get the mindset of our fans 

Mahrez, by far our most creative player even when he out of form he can still pick a pass or create something - Sell him because he looks lazy!

Andy King, can only pass sideways or backwards and got nothing about him but because he come through the academy and he runs - Blokes a legend

For a bloke who can only pass sideways and backwards he's done remarkably well to become our most prolific midfield goalscorer

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_King_(footballer,_born_1988)

25 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Monacos model is to buy young and sell for a huge amount. Thomas Lemar, mbappe, martial, Bakayoko, Fabinho and now tielemans are all examples of this. These players will be moved on for much more than was paid for them. Not a chance they will spend £40m on Mahrez. It's not their style.

Correct but they are now champions of France and champ league semi finalists. Riyad is 25. He's hardly an OAP.  they just spent 25 mill euros on tielemans. That's not pocket change. if they believe in mahrez then they probably feel they can get two years out of him and then sell him at a profit. I doubt we would get more than 35 m from them for him. 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Correct but they are now champions of France and champ league semi finalists. Riyad is 25. He's hardly an OAP.  they just spent 25 mill euros on tielemans. That's not pocket change. if they believe in mahrez then they probably feel they can get two years out of him and then sell him at a profit. I doubt we would get more than 35 m from them for him. 

Not a chance Mahrez is signing for Monaco 

4 hours ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

The owners are in Monaco to watch the grand prix this weekend.

Talks also with Shakey and maybe Sam???

I prefer Mahrez to go abroad, much easier to just forget about him that way.

I would not take anything under £40 Million.

Don't be daft.

Archived