Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

If my d1ck weren't the size and shape of a peanut M&M I'd give someone a good ol' fashioned bumding right now just to get rid of my anger. X

John Steader?

Where have you been...

3 minutes ago, Mampi said:

I wouldn't be too hard on your defence.

Both goals were of a very high quality. No shame in losing to such a well oiled unit.

30/33 points from our last 11 games, hopefully we can make this 33/36. "Bottle job" form according to some, but I would argue otherwise :)

/Spurs fan.

Congrats on your 2nd place trophy to accompany the 3rd place one from last year.

Just now, Paddy. said:

Your posts are the only thing that has made me smile in this thread. God bless you, ya weirdo.

Glad it helped.  Just clearing up the mess and feeling ashamed and dirty.  Sorry Mum.  Sorry God. X

Bit of over reaction tonight. Come on, the back four is makeshift and with Drinkwater and King missing what else can we be expecting? Will have to go longer and hope something happens.  

Archived