Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

I hate Spurs, I hate the commentators and I hate all of you.  Reading this forum during a match is like watching a load of 14 year old boys wank1ng and sh1tting all over each other, then smearing the vile stuff all over themselves then laughing and crying and shouting and wank1ng again then blaming Amartey for it all.

Kill me now please. X

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

You are spot on. About ten mins in, I wrote that we look ok, but we have to be careful about leaving too much space between our back four and our midfield. And thus it's proven. Amartey has not the faintest clue who is making the runs and where. Unfortunately, Ndidi doesn't either. 

The midfield need a leader to be talking to these kids and telling them where to go. They just don't know.

They're both young and not quite up to it positionally. Neither of them know when to drop or push up, lost count of the amount of times they've both been caught in no man's land.

You're absolutely right about the midfield leader, if only we had an experienced, bald Argie to marshall them... :thumbup:

We van keep it to 2-0 with the following "tweek"

Schmeichel

Simpson  Amartey  Ndidi Wasilewski Benny Moore Fuchs  Chilwell

Kaputska

Vardy

3 minutes ago, the fox said:

Dembèlè is just too good! That's how a box to box CM looks like! I would take him over any CM in the league if he wasn't injury prone. For me, he is world class.

Agreed. Probably the most dominant performance I've seen from a CM this season and it's only half time, he just does not lose the ball. 

Just now, RumbleFox said:

I hate Spurs, I hate the commentators and I hate all of you.  Reading this forum during a match is like watching a load of 14 year old boys wank1ng and sh1tting all over each other, then smearing the vile stuff all over themselves then laughing and crying and shouting and wank1ng again then blaming Amartey for it all.

Kill me now please. X

Have a beer and sit down, mate. 

Just now, RumbleFox said:

Kill me now please. X

So what is it you dont like?

Being stuffed by a better team is painful...but our boys do not look in the least bit bothered........Shaky Out Wagner in..

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

wank1ng and sh1tting all over each other, then smearing the vile stuff all over themselves then laughing and crying and shouting and wank1ng again then blaming

You say the sexiest things......

Ah sod it!

Sick of investing money and emotion into this game.

We'll ALWAYS be a selling, stepping-stone club and I've had about enough.

Kasper, Vardy, Mahrez, Ndidi, Chilwell, will not be here after the next couple of seasons....Kante left a dream. Turns out that Mahrez wanted to go aswell (after winning the fúcking league !!)

Sick of our club being abused by some overseas players.

Will check back in when the PL Refs are all given the sack or secondary to video refs and we stop being a fúcking stepping stone for any decent player who joins us.

Too emotional maybe but meh!

Kill me now please. X

Its like you're looking in through my window!?!

Kill me now please. X

lol 

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Kill me now please. X

so why are you reading it?

I wouldn't be too hard on your defence.

Both goals were of a very high quality. No shame in losing to such a well oiled unit.

30/33 points from our last 11 games, hopefully we can make this 33/36. "Bottle job" form according to some, but I would argue otherwise :)

/Spurs fan.

Archived