Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FireFox

Spurs Match Thread

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Fuchs warned us just as bad. Bad enough ball watching at left back, but as centre back... Benny dodgy again. We need centre backs in January 

Would rather us get some CBs this Summer

We are worse than Sunderland were against Swansea. This is not acceptable ...second to everything. Spuds would win this playing ten year olds. Atrocious all around. This the worse home display for several years. I cannot think of one positive thing to say about this turdish effort. .....

2 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Never said he was the worst of the bunch lol

You are spot on. About ten mins in, I wrote that we look ok, but we have to be careful about leaving too much space between our back four and our midfield. And thus it's proven. Amartey has not the faintest clue who is making the runs and where. Unfortunately, Ndidi doesn't either. 

The midfield need a leader to be talking to these kids and telling them where to go. They just don't know.

1 minute ago, sishades said:

We are worse than Sunderland were against Swansea. This is not acceptable ...second to everything. Spuds would win this playing ten year olds. Atrocious all around. This the worse home display for several years. I cannot think of one positive thing to say about this turdish effort. .....

Several years? I'd give you two and a half at best - 0-1 at home to West Brom? 

1 minute ago, sishades said:

:rolleyes:

Benny has had one of his off games for sure. I've loved his performances so far and been impressed at how he's managed to settle in after so long away, but he's so hot and cold! 

Archived