Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

Guest MattP

25mill for a bloke who scored 4 in 20 games in the team that creates the most chances in the division? 

Not convinced to say the least.

3 minutes ago, MattP said:

25mill for a bloke who scored 4 in 20 games in the team that creates the most chances in the division? 

Not convinced to say the least.

Pretty much all sub appearances in fairness and he's very young.

26 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

You know I love your posts sir and I like you as a person, but you're of a vintage to know that Giroud is not fit to lace Gerd Muller's boots. One of the best finishers in the history of the game. Scored to win a World Cup. Giroud on the the other hand?!?

Has nice hair

7 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Iheanacho followed Fuchs on his official twitter account this evening...:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

He just followed Fuchs on Twitter 

He didn't really though did he..

He is following Fuchs, but Fuchs' name is about 1/3 of the way down the page (which is sorted from most recent to oldest follow)

so unless he's gone and followed 200+ accounts this evening, he would have been following Fuchs for ages already.

The fine arts of Twitter stalking.. ;)

1 minute ago, brucey said:

He didn't really though did he..

He is following Fuchs, but Fuchs' name is about 1/3 of the way down the page (which is sorted from most recent to oldest follow)

so unless he's gone and followed 200+ accounts this evening, he would have been following Fuchs for ages already.

The fine arts of Twitter stalking.. ;)

That's what I thought lol

16 minutes ago, RoyFox said:

Iheanacho followed Fuchs on his official twitter account this evening...:ph34r:

16 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

He just followed Fuchs on Twitter 

You just followed @Royfox with that post :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Nickfosse said:

You know I love your posts sir and I like you as a person, but you're of a vintage to know that Giroud is not fit to lace Gerd Muller's boots. One of the best finishers in the history of the game. Scored to win a World Cup. Giroud on the the other hand?!?

An Ariel Gerd Muller... so I think he's saying he's good in the air and not comparing the two.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

An Ariel Gerd Muller... so I think he's saying he's good in the air and not comparing the two.

Surely by mentioning the name he is making a comparison, and there really is no compariso. Giroud comes nowhere near Gerd Muller on any level.  

3 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

Surely by mentioning the name he is making a comparison, and there really is no compariso. Giroud comes nowhere near Gerd Muller on any level.  

No... to me there is no surely about it. He's essentially just saying Geroud is to heading, what Muller is to finishing in general.

Like, Kante is to tackling what Messi is to dribbling. Etc

Archived