Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

I hate this buy back idea, doesn't feel right.

It's extremely advantageous for big clubs. They buy up young talent, let smaller clubs develop them and then they can buy back the good ones. United would've been tens of millions of pounds better off if Pogba was sold with a buy-back clause and there's no way De Bruyne and Lukaku wouldn't be back at Chelsea.

Speaking of Chelsea, buy back-clauses are similar to what they do  with their 50, 000 loanees, the majority of whom don't even get close to making the first team, but a select few do. Hopefully UEFA/FIFA do something about buy-back clauses and loaning out dozens of players, but I doubt they will, too much money involved.

Just now, Melbourne Fuchs said:

It's extremely advantageous for big clubs. They buy up young talent, let smaller clubs develop them and then they can buy back the good ones. United would've been tens of millions of pounds better off if Pogba was sold with a buy-back clause and there's no way De Bruyne and Lukaku wouldn't be back at Chelsea.

Speaking of Chelsea, buy back-clauses are similar to what they do  with their 50, 000 loanees, the majority of whom don't even get close to making the first team, but a select few do. Hopefully UEFA do something about buy-back clauses and loaning out dozens of players, but I doubt they will, too much money involved.

Exactly thats my problem, it's designed to keep them where they are and keep us where we are.

What I'd like to see is a player with a buy back clause that's at a ridiculously low price given how good they are, turn down the ex club and refuse to go back. Flick the bird at em. 

In fact that's one potential way around it. You promise the player a huge bonus for signing a new deal and refusing to go back. 

49 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

in order for him to create his man city form at LCFC we need a playmaker to supply him because where he is right now he has kevin de bruyne to supply him

I thought that until I saw his goals and creative stats. He starts a lot of moves himself and if quite creative.

1 hour ago, Tuna said:

This would be some coup if we pulled it off.

We're at the stage now that signings like this should be priority, we have a decent squad, it's all about quality now, and the players we are being linked with shows the club are heading in the right direction.

3 hours ago, Babylon said:

I thought that until I saw his goals and creative stats. He starts a lot of moves himself and if quite creative.

You do know stats aren't everything right? There is more to football than the very basic facts.

Just because almost every one of your posts is based on stats, and common sense is never relevant.

Stats told us Musa was good, that's the problem with relying on them.

37 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

You do know stats aren't everything right? There is more to football than the very basic facts.

Just because almost every one of your posts is based on stats, and common sense is never relevant.

You're trying to hard to be right.

hes simply saying if we lost Mahrez then we will need some creativity from someone else...

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

You did read the part about also watching his goals didn't you? 

Stats are a guide to use with a bit of common sense, something you lack entirely so I wouldn't expect you to use them properly.

As for Musa, well they didn't they were fairly average actually in a poor league.

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

You did read the part about also watching his goals didn't you? 

Stats are a guide to use with a bit of common sense, something you lack entirely so I wouldn't expect you to use them properly.

As for Musa, well they didn't they were fairly average actually in a poor league.

lol

Super excited to sign him if we can pull it off, one of the brightest talents in the Premier League, his star has dimmed purely through lack of opportunities at City but his record is very good.

Saw a report that City want £24M so obviously we bid £20M inturn giving other interested parties time to spoil the deal. Dipstick Jon,

Very excited by the prospect of this signing. I've got good vibes about Iheanacho having a successful future and if we can get him now we'll be able to sell him on one day for a much higher price.

This is based on my vibes, not on stats and probably not on common sense :P

Giroud would be good shout also. I could see him working well with Vardy unlike what we have. He's good in the Air and decent on the ground but his best asset is his movement. He always seems to find space in the Box.

I'd sign him and let Slim go.

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Giroud would be good shout also. I could see him working well with Vardy unlike what we have. He's good in the Air and decent on the ground but his best asset is his movement. He always seems to find space in the Box.

I'd sign him and let Slim go.

Giroud won't come to Leicesterlol he won't go to West Ham either. Him and his £140k p/w will still be at Arsenal next season.

Archived