Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Anyone know what his rating is as shadow striker in FM?

I only get my information from top sources these days 

I dunno but he keeps breaking his leg on my reload. BIN.

Would genuinely love us to pull this off and the Evans signing. Also Gylfi (please God willing!) Would certainly make up for last year's completely cocked up transfer policy and with the right strategy in place, we could compete again for a European spot of some degree. 

13 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Would genuinely love us to pull this off and the Evans signing. Also Glyfi (please God willing!) Would certainly make up for last year's completely cocked up transfer policy and with the right strategy in place, we could compete again for a European spot of some degree. 

If we were to get a class centre back in, a good mahrez replacement should he leave, gylfi and ihenacho we would be close to top 6 imo :)

17 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

Would genuinely love us to pull this off and the Evans signing. Also Gylfi (please God willing!) Would certainly make up for last year's completely cocked up transfer policy and with the right strategy in place, we could compete again for a European spot of some degree. 

Iheanacho and Siggy? You greedy bugger :D

22 minutes ago, Robin JD Popley said:

We can but dream Robin! Oh, and while we're dreaming, can we add Silva too?!

I can't find the stats for Kelechi.

I do know that he either scored or assisted every 75 minutes though.

If he kept that up for a season (he won't, of course) he'd get 45 goals and assists [emoji3] 

2fee7e6171ac2d42639051a8142b8cea.jpg

7bcd81d34613d38b287861deffd2b950.jpg

4 hours ago, Jacnah said:

I 'liked' the original, but you've made a powerful and compelling case that i was terribly wrong.....how do I withdraw my like and condemn weller54 to a lifetime of ridicule for leaving out the sausage?

Having read that back I might have written it better :ph34r:

I once got ridiculed for leaving my sausage out.

Ridiculed/Registered same thing.

3 hours ago, brookfox said:

Mildly concerned it may signal a change in our recruitment strategy. Previously we seemed to do in depth scouting for 3-7 years per player, this seems more "ooh he's available and good" maybe with less diligence.

You've gotta remember where we are now to where we were when Walsh first came in. Totally different ball game. Shakespeare has openly come out and said we want to be challenging for Europe.

Don't think we have time to waste, especially as our squad is already quite thin in numbers. Need some good talent in and I'm positive about how we're going about our summer transfer business. 

6 minutes ago, Livid said:

Really hope this happens, not too keen on the proposed buy out clause though, makes it feel like an expensive loan signing.

my thoughts are that if they want to activate the buyback then he would have been doing amazing things for us. Our chances of keeping him under those circumstances might not be very strong, so as long as its not for less than we pay.............

29 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Just out of interest to the people moaning about a buy back, would you take him on loan for a season for free?

I would, however this feels like a progress signing, a step up. It feels better being a permanent step up; I think that's what people are concerned about :(

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Any proper news? If not even only on loan!

What's proper news nowadays, Llamas getting vagazzles? Kim Jong Un breaking the land speed record?

Not a world I want to be part of to be honest, Fake news is the future.

1 minute ago, desertfox2 said:

Bookies have us as favourites. He's almost certain to leave Man City. Just need to get this wrapped up quick before someone beats us to it.

We're probably only favourites as many keep mentioning him and the papers keep bringing up the same stories about him made from their rivals a few days before.

Just have a feeling something has stalled, if any negotiations did occur.

Archived