Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

To be fair to Rudkin if he went straight in at the asking price then he'd get hammered on here for not negotiating. Surely going in just under the asking price is exactly what he should be doing? His job is to get the best deal for Leicester City not Manchester City. I don't particularly like the bloke but he can't win with some on here. 

37 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Giroud would be good shout also. I could see him working well with Vardy unlike what we have. He's good in the Air and decent on the ground but his best asset is his movement. He always seems to find space in the Box.

I'd sign him and let Slim go.

Giroud is even slower than Slimani, he does not suit our style of play.

19 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

You do know stats aren't everything right? There is more to football than the very basic facts.

Just because almost every one of your posts is based on stats, and common sense is never relevant.

Stats told us Musa was good, that's the problem with relying on them.

WTF? Have you read that back? :unsure:

If i comes to listening to experts of following the lead of this knob, i think I'll stick with the experts! Image result for gove + experts

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/19/leicester-to-increase-bid-for-iheanacho-as-city-adds-forward-to-pre-season-tour-squad/

Kelechi Iheanacho has been informed by manager Pep Guardiola that he will be part of the club pre season tour to the United State of America despite doubts over his future at the club.

Iheanacho as exclusively reported by Owngoalnigeria.com has been told he will only be allowed to leave the club if a replacement is found by the club before the end of the ongoing summer transfer window.

Leicester City who have now emerged as the front runners to sign the prolific 20 year old will slap in another bid for the forward before the end of this month, as they continue their search for a replacement for want-away star Riyad Mahrez.

Their first bid of around 22 million pounds with add ons which will take the fee to 25 million pounds was turned down by Manchester City, as the club also need money from his sale to sign a replacement.
City reportedly want around 25 million pounds plus add- ons which ‎will potentially rise the fee to 30 million pounds aside the issue of buy back clause, which they are insisting on.

Already the issue of the fee in the buy-back clause has stalled the interest ‎from West Ham United, the first side to have slapped in a bid for the Nigerian striker.

2 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2017/06/19/leicester-to-increase-bid-for-iheanacho-as-city-adds-forward-to-pre-season-tour-squad/

Kelechi Iheanacho has been informed by manager Pep Guardiola that he will be part of the club pre season tour to the United State of America despite doubts over his future at the club.

Iheanacho as exclusively reported by Owngoalnigeria.com has been told he will only be allowed to leave the club if a replacement is found by the club before the end of the ongoing summer transfer window.

Leicester City who have now emerged as the front runners to sign the prolific 20 year old will slap in another bid for the forward before the end of this month, as they continue their search for a replacement for want-away star Riyad Mahrez.

Their first bid of around 22 million pounds with add ons which will take the fee to 25 million pounds was turned down by Manchester City, as the club also need money from his sale to sign a replacement.
City reportedly want around 25 million pounds plus add- ons which ‎will potentially rise the fee to 30 million pounds aside the issue of buy back clause, which they are insisting on.

Already the issue of the fee in the buy-back clause has stalled the interest ‎from West Ham United, the first side to have slapped in a bid for the Nigerian striker.

Lots of slapping! Love it!

Just now, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

How does a buy back clause work exactly?  Does it just mean they get dibbs after a certain time?  And I suppose a buy-back price is set?

I think sometimes they have time limits to them but essentially Man City could just buy him back for whatever the clause is next summer if he has a good season.

Yeah it will be a price set in the contract. Often higher than what they have sold them for.

5 minutes ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

How does a buy back clause work exactly?  Does it just mean they get dibbs after a certain time?  And I suppose a buy-back price is set?

We buy Kelechi for £25m with a £40m buy back clause. When he's netted in 50 goals for us, man city can buy him back for £40m and either keep him or sell him on for more. 

2 minutes ago, Riot Van said:

I think sometimes they have time limits to them but essentially Man City could just buy him back for whatever the clause is next summer if he has a good season.

Yeah it will be a price set in the contract. Often higher than what they have sold them for.

Ah, would be so annoying if he fits in great and then they buy him back next season.  I guess the clause would be we make a  5 mil profit or whatever, still would be shit if he's good

Just now, AmarteyAndChill said:

We buy Kelechi for £25m with a £40m buy back clause. When he's netted in 50 goals for us, man city can buy him back for £40m and either keep him or sell him on for more. 

ha, or a good profit like that.  Still annoying.  Too much of a big club dictating terms and getting all the benefit (aside from our 50 goals :ph34r:)

38 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

That just screams Pep playing poker to me if true 

More skillful. Knows how to hit the ball - great technique. Lacks a good first touch, but knows when to pass, when to run, when to shoot, etc. As for passing he knows what pass to make, but doesn't always know how to make it. Else his assist ratio would be even higher. Very much a team player, but unlike most forwards seems to analyze the best option available, instead of going for goal as his first instinct. Terrible as a centre forward but I think he would flourish as a second striker.

On 18/06/2017 at 13:10, AmarteyAndChill said:

Giroud won't come to Leicesterlol he won't go to West Ham either. Him and his £140k p/w will still be at Arsenal next season.

Agree completely,

does make me laugh on here when others talk of signings like giroud as if the would come to us,

WERE LEICESTER FOOKING CITY

Doesn't a v

Buy back clause mean if we put him on the market man city have the chance to match any offer? If not, just because they can buy him back doesn't mean he would have to sign. He might fit in and prefer playing 38 league games and Europa league with us rathyer than sitting on man city's expensive bench

Archived