Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 minute ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Being reported on Sky now.

Bang in 25 million if we really want this guy, we have done well this season cash wise.

Why 25 and not 21?

2 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Ulloa/Slimani, Okazaki and Musa out then? 

Ulloa wanted to go in the winter and will probably get little game time Musa plays LM now so ineanacho is ideal if not him then Abrahams could come but on loan so we don't have to risk him being utter s***te in the prem

I doubt we're in for this guy. He'll go West Ham, and fair play to them, they're clearly trying to do their business early. It's good to see. Be nice if we were in the same position, but we have too much uncertainty with the manger situation.

3 hours ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

Ulloa/Slimani, Okazaki and Musa out then? 

Okazaki can still fill a role, Slimani is still iffy for me and Ulloa & Musa can leave no problem. Iheanacho is definitely an upgrade on all four of them 

Would you sign for a club with no manager? I'd want to sign for a club where I at least thought the manager wanted me there, not one where I might get a manager who sits me on the bench for another couple of years. 

Also, isn't part of the problem with Slimani that he's a definite number 9 being asked to play number 10 as Vardys our main man? So what are we going to do with this guy, is he a quality number 10 or another reserve come compromise?

Can't see him coming but would still see Sigurdson as our main ambition if it was down to me.

The longer the delay appointing a manager, the more difficult it will get.

14 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Okazaki can still fill a role, Slimani is still iffy for me and Ulloa & Musa can leave no problem. Iheanacho is definitely an upgrade on all four of them 

no one can match Okazaki's work rate and in-game he presses more than attacking. I would keep Slimani because he scored 26 goals in Portugal and regardless of the quality of the league he should and could do at least 10 goals here. bye, bye, Ulloa and Musa.

Archived