Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

9 minutes ago, mod hero said:

I work with city fans up in Manchester and they say he's got a terrible first touch and his build up play is $hit.

one of them said he is lethal from 10 yards though ?

A bit like Gary Lineker then.

This summer is great if we're after siggy, evans and iheanacho and already have maguire. Why didn't we do this last year?!

I'm just wondering if this guy is so good why on earth are Man City even contemplating selling him ? I mean it can't be for the money £20 million is peanuts to them and they sure as hell didn't even at any stage look like they were going to win the league.

So why sell such a promising young player ? call me a pessimist but there's  More to this than meets the eye.

10 minutes ago, sdb said:

Mate with Man City connections thinks West Ham most likely. Would be a travesty. 

I just checked their forum.

Few people mentioning that West Ham pulled out over 5m difference in value estimation.

5 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

I'm just wondering if this guy is so good why on earth are Man City even contemplating selling him ? I mean it can't be for the money £20 million is peanuts to them and they sure as hell didn't even at any stage look like they were going to win the league.

So why sell such a promising young player ? call me a pessimist but there's  More to this than meets the eye.

They've got Aguero and Jesus ahead of him.

As well as this some of the most exciting attacking midfielders that play off the 1 striker

5 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Surely you could think that of any signing, why would they let him go?

I think this will be a really good signing if we pull it off. Strengthens us now, but is a mega signing for the future. Would also love this as it'd mean I'd prove a guy on one of the Leicester FB groups wrong... He said there's no chance we could get him, so shouldn't even contemplate it. This was about 2/3 weeks ago.

12 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

They've got Aguero and Jesus ahead of him.

As well as this some of the most exciting attacking midfielders that play off the 1 striker

The might also bag Sanchez, which would be an incredible weeks (months) entertainment from the Arsenal rant brigade. Blockbuster stuff.

20 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

If the list of players that they are supposed to want is accurate he won't be getting anywhere near the bench let alone the team 

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

If the list of players that they are supposed to want is accurate he won't be getting anywhere near the bench let alone the team 

Yes fair enough. Nice to get proper replies to an asking question.  

27 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

Pep's not really into out and out strikers. He's said he'd buy 50 midfielders given the chance. He likes to work technically gifted midfielders into space and then the last pass goes in the goal. 

Archived