Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Doubt it mate strikes me as an out an out goal scorer seems a strange signing to me as he is gonna want to play.

Before we signed Maguire I'd have said something like "this makes too much sense to sign proven quality so we won't sign him anyway, nevermind play him." now I'm just feeling optimism.

6 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Doubt it mate strikes me as an out an out goal scorer seems a strange signing to me as he is gonna want to play.

A switch to 3-5-2 as a back up option perhaps rotating strikers to keep them fresh an selling Ulloa an Musa.

14 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

Knowing nothing else, would he be able to play a CAM/no.10 role?

His preferred position is No.10 as second striker, not quite as deep as a CAM. Could work with Vardy, he's also unselfish.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Think you've got the numbers the wrong way round?

On SkyBet it's 6/4, we're second favourites behind West Ham (6/5).

Unless of course you were correct but the odds have drifted again, or you were looking at another bookmakers with those odds.

Think he'd be good here, Maguire, Iheanacho, Sigurdsson, i'd be ecstatic, we'd still need more imo, another CB, RB, and squad players but what a start/transfer window if we landed those 2! Can't see Sigurdsson though, or if i'm honest Iheanacho. :giggle::doh:

I may be dumb but not that dumb! 

IMG_0776.PNG

4 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Where did you hear this?.

From a source I trust. He called Shakey right.  And called Maguire right hours infront of sky and the press.

Upto you if you believe me no skin of my nose either way.

Archived